High on Life is a fitting name for a place that’s sure to invoke feelings of euphoria when taking in the intoxicating views surrounding you. Nestled in the prestigious Mountain High community, this scalloped log and stone chalet sits 3,000 feet high in the sky, overlooking three states.
High on Life’s unique layout offers views from every room. The main floor’s cathedral ceiling and large windows fill the main floor with natural sunlight. Enjoy a relaxing morning flipping pancakes for the gang in the fully stocked adjoining kitchen, or grill gourmet sandwiches for all with the Panini maker. As you sink into the rich leather furniture of the family room to watch a film, you’ll truly feel the rustic elegance of this spacious cabin, which surrounds you with a sense of tranquility and comfort.
The large recreation room downstairs will keep everyone in “high” spirits. Make your signature cocktail for friends from the wet bar while they play billiards, all the while taking in spectacular mountain views from the lower deck. Kids will have fun choosing from the generous assortment of books, games, and over 100 movies.
The exhilarating sights from the cabin’s porches will warm the cockles of any city dweller’s heart. Watch the sun set behind the mountains from your perfect westerly view as you lounge in front of the outdoor fireplace. Enjoy a nightcap under the stars as you soak in the warmth of the bubbling six-person hot tub and feel all your cares melting away…
Your serene surroundings will surely inspire a blissful night’s sleep. In the second floor’s master suite, you can relax on your own private balcony, or luxuriate in the master Jacuzzi tub or walk-in shower before bed. A queen bedroom also resides on the main floor, and a queen bedroom with a twin bed on the lower floor is perfect for a family with a young child or a few friends bunking together.
High on Life offers an ideal atmosphere for relieving stress, filling you with peace and relaxation. You will truly be “under the influence” of its charm and calming energy. One visit here and you’ll see why a trip to High on Life can be very, very addictive.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, twin, futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, ping pong table that goes on top of billiards table, 32” LCD TV with DVD player, 100+ movies, Wii with 20 games, wet bar with under counter refrigerator, futon, board games, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - large wraparound deck, table with 4 chairs, loveseat, 2 more chairs with cushions, picnic table with bench, gas grill; large party deck with wood burning fireplace; rocking chair on private deck; 2 rocking chairs on lower deck with a 6 person hot tub; main floor deck with 4 rocking chairs
- Interior - custom timber frame, scalloped logs and stone chalet, ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, Panini maker, pan cake griddle, microwave, coffee maker, 4 high back chairs at kitchen bar
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa and lounge chair, coffee table, end table, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 40” HDTV with BluRay DVD player, cathedral ceilings
- Bedrooms - master on second floor with private bathroom, 20” LCD TV, king bed, heavy timber furnishings and private balcony; queen bed on main with heavy timber furnishings and French doors to deck; downstairs bedroom with queen and twin beds with heavy timber furnishings
- Bathrooms - master bathroom on second floor with Jacuzzi tub, large walk-in shower, granite tops, double vanities; main floor bedroom’s private bathroom is a full bath with double vanities and granite tops; downstairs bedroom’s private bathroom is a full bath with double vanities and granite tops; half bath on main floor with full washer and dryer
- Pet Friendly - dog-friendly for well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack and play, portable high chair, games, books
- Laundry - washer and dryer in half bath on main floor
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - large driveway with ample space for parking, 1.1 miles up the mountain on paved road to the gravel driveway (one of the highest in Mountain High)
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A security deposit is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.