Driving through the Aska Adventure Area in Blue Ridge, GA, the anticipation about your vacation rises in parallel with the climb up the mountain’s elevation. Upon reaching the gorgeous Linger Longer Lodge, you’ll know you’ve chosen the right cabin rental. With its enormous circular drive, this home makes a welcoming statement and showcases long range views overlooking Rich Mountain, one of the highest points in the Chattahoochee National Forest. The mesmerizing vistas will have you lingering outside basking in satisfaction with this quality home nestled in a sweet secluded Aska-area spot.
Entering from the front door, the open floor plan features a beautiful dining room with bay windows facing miles of green trees immediately to your right and a high-end kitchen with granite counter tops to your left. Plenty of seating at the dining table for eight or at the kitchen’s breakfast bar keeps the chatter of family and friends percolating along with the morning coffee.
From here the entire great room is laid out before you and has exceptional airy appeal thanks to a two-story wall of glass windows facing out to the deck and the mountains. Here, the biggest decision to be made is where to start your relaxing day – lingering by the huge rock fireplace on comfy oversized couches and leather furnishings or out on the magnificent deck.
The fresh air beckons and the wraparound deck invites a leisurely stroll around Linger Longer’s perimeter. With a porch swing, outside dining table and patio furniture set cozily around a rock fireplace, the deck provides amazingly comfortable options from where you can contemplate nature, the rippling mountain views and surrounding forest greenery. However, with 17 miles of hiking trails and the Toccoa River Canoe Trail in close proximity, the views over the area will also inspire your day’s plans for hiking and tons of water fun.
After a healthy amount of outdoor adventures, Linger Longer is the perfect retreat to continue reconnecting with your guests. Grab a few minutes of dusky daylight for a toast to the evening stars with a hot toddy enjoyed in the hot tub.
Back indoors, this home offers a fantastic terrace level with regulation sized billiards table and an additional inviting living area with yet another fireplace and large flat screen TV, perfect for movie night. Speaking of televisions, you’ll find three in this home, one of which is located in the master bedroom. The master is a wonderful escape with its own sitting area, a screened-in balcony with hammock and private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in tiled shower. Two additional bedrooms and bathrooms are each located on separate floors for extra privacy.
This gorgeous and spacious cabin will bring your hectic life to a halt. With a peaceful dose of quiet mountain sedateness and luxury-filled home comforts, Linger Longer Lodge offers enduring relaxation and lasting vacation memories.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Cabin Sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, 1 full futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, 50” LCD TV with DVD player, board games, gas fireplace, bar with small stainless refrigerator, futon, ottoman, high back bar stools
- Outdoor - wrap around deck with mountain views, dining table, seating area, outdoor wood burning fireplace, master bedroom has a screened porch, porch swing, 6 person hot tub, gas grill
- Interior - upscale rustic interior with open floor plan, ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living area
- Kitchen - fully equipped with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar for 2
- Dining Room - large rustic table with seating for 8
- Media - satellite TV with large channel package, local telephone service
- Family Room - large sofa, 2 rockers, 2 leather chairs with leather foot stool; 42” LCD TV with DVD player; wood burning fireplace
- Bedrooms - master bedroom with sitting area, 32” LCD TV, and screened-in porch; just outside the master is a futon ideal for children; each additional bedroom has western wood furniture and is on its own level for added privacy
- Bathrooms - master with Jacuzzi and walk-in shower; large main floor full bath with tub/shower, vanity, and washer & dryer; lower level full bath with tub/shower and vanity
- Child Amenities - child-size picnic table
- Laundry - main level washer and dryer in large bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - large paved, semi circle drive
- Next door to Falling Waters Lodge
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase 5 nights and the 6th is free!