The first thing people say when they see this Blue Ridge, Georgia cabin rental is “Love the View,” and it’s easy to see why: Built on Double Knob Mountain in Ellijay, just 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, it’s surrounded by woods with breathtaking, endless long-range vistas that dazzle in the sunshine by day as the clouds go by, and become a sparkling landscape under the stars at night.
Handsomely fashioned from logs and cedar planking with hardwood floors, the spacious tri-level showplace has an airy, open interior with soaring ceiling, and huge windows on every floor to showcase the view. The décor is elegantly rustic and the ambiance cozy and inviting, from the carpeted living room, with its stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and comfy leather couch and 47” flat screen TV, to the four bedrooms, all with unique wood furniture, ceiling fans and deck access on all three levels.
The upstairs master bedroom has a king log bed, 28” flat screen TV and private bath with tub and shower. The main level bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with twin bunk beds, share an adjacent bath with tub/shower, and there’s a queen branch bed and a third bathroom with tub/shower on the lower level. A queen size futon in the loft and a queen sleeper sofa in the game room increase the bedtime options for your family members and guests.
Making meals for a large crowd is a breeze in the fully stocked modern kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, fridge with icemaker, drip coffeemaker and all the implements and utensils you need. The dining table seats 10 (with leaf insert), plus three at the breakfast bar. Or step onto the deck, fire up the gas grill, and dine outside. Afterward, you can sit by the fire pit, settle into a lounge, swing chair or hammock--there are plenty of spots to relax, converse and enjoy the view.
For indoor fun, there’s a game room on the lower level with a pool table, ping-pong, chess, checkers, board games, puzzles, an electric fireplace, and a 60” flat screen TV. The cabin has wireless Internet, Dish Network to keep you connected and entertained. Of course you’ll want to explore everything the surrounding area has to offer, from the shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge like Harvest on Main and Cucina Rustica to outdoor activities like biking, boating and hiking in the Cohutta Wilderness adjacent to the property and nearby Benton MacKaye trail.
Love the View also provides you with a washer/dryer, a stairway gate for children’s safety, and welcomes small dogs. But the best thing about it is intangible and unending. The memories you’ll make while staying there will last for years to come.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, queen, twin bunk beds, queen futon, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - pool table, ping pong table, 60” flat screen TV, electric fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, coffee table, chess, checkers, puzzles, board games
- Outdoor - main level deck, rope swing chair, hammock, dining table seats 4, lounge chairs, sofa; partially covered deck; lower covered deck with rustic wooden furniture; upper covered deck off master bedroom with chaise and swivel chairs; back deck, covered entryway, gas grill, bench; fire pit, seating for 8
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 10
- Media - Dish, telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, chair, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 47” flat screen TV, coffee table, ceiling fan
- Loft - queen futon
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, branch king bed, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level, twin bunk beds, dresser, rug, ceiling fan; upstairs master suite, rustic log king bed, 28” flat screen TV, recliner, 2 dressers, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, branch queen bed, chest of drawers, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs master suite bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Child Amenities - baby gate
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.