Perched on a hillside with Lake Blue Ridge below and a spectacular view of the surrounding forest and the mountains in the distance, the North Georgia cabin rental Happy Campers is a magical slice of sylvan paradise. Just 12 miles from downtown Blue Ridge but in its own secluded universe in the Chattahoochee National Forest, it’s the perfect place to spend your next vacation. The owners promise that you’ll be a happy camper when you stay there, and it’s easy to see why. With the unspoiled beauty of nature everywhere you look and all the modern comforts you crave, it’s an ideal combination.
Professionally decorated with custom handmade furniture and ceiling fans throughout, and animal accents that you’ll spot in the bedrooms, the cabin is warm and inviting, with leather sofas and wood-burning fireplace in the living room and comfortable bedrooms that ensure a fantastic night’s sleep. Both the upstairs master bedroom and main level bedroom have king beds, balcony or deck access, and bathroom with jetted tub and walk-in shower. The downstairs bedroom features a twin over queen bunk beds, and the adjacent bathroom has a tub/shower. Big family or unexpected guests? No problem. A queen sleeper sofa in the game room accommodates two.
Meal times are a breeze thanks to the fully stocked kitchen, which is outfitted with black electric appliances, ample counter space, and all the conveniences and implements you need. There’s seating for eight at the dining table plus two at the breakfast bar. If you’d rather dine outside, a gas grill and picnic table await you on the wraparound porch. Later, you can soak in the hot tub and warm yourself by the fire pit as you take in the mountain air.
As for indoor entertainment, the cabin has four Dish Network-equipped flat screen TVs, 32” set in the main and upstairs bedrooms and 55” inch sets in the living room (with DVD) and game room (with Blu-ray/DVD, and Wii system with games). There, you’ll also find plush sofas, billiards, shuffleboard, and board games.
It’s just a quarter-mile walk to Lake Blue Ridge, where you can fish, camp, build a campfire and enjoy the scenery, and a short drive from all the outdoor activities that Morganton and the surrounding environs have to offer. Or, just outside the cabin’s door is perfect for throwing a football or Frisbee around. There’s also a corn hole set, bags and boards provided.
Does your family include very young or furry members? You’ll be pleased to know that Happy Campers has a high chair/booster seat and a pack n’ play available, and welcomes you to bring your dogs with you. Of course, there’s a washer/dryer to handle all your laundry needs.
If your idea of the ideal getaway mixes fun and adventure with peaceful tranquility and relaxation, look no further than Happy Campers for an unforgettable vacation experience.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, twin over queen bunk beds, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - pool table, 12’ shuffle board table, high top table with 2 chairs, sectional queen sleeper sofa, ottoman, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, Wii, rug, ceiling fan, corn hole, board games
- Outdoor - wrap around main level deck; covered main level deck, dining table seats 6, rockers, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 8; fire pit, seating for 5
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan; upstairs master suite, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, access to balcony; downstairs bedroom, twin over queen bunk beds
- Bathrooms - main level bath, Jacuzzi tub, tiled walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, tile walk-in shower, double sinks; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities – pack n’ play, small highchair, booster seat
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.