You have a lot of options when considering a Georgia mountain cabin rental vacation, but if a charming, picturesque place with unique design and ambiance in a breathtaking wooded setting is what you’re after, Hemlock Hideaway is the perfect choice.
Located on Fightingtown Creek, five miles from downtown Blue Ridge, the cabin offers you spectacular mountain sunrise views in tranquil, peaceful surroundings that make you truly appreciate the beauty in nature. The majestic hemlock trees on the property, visible from the decks and as you walk the grounds, give Hemlock Hideaway its name, and their beauty and strength will captivate you as you relax and enjoy everything this cabin has to offer.
Do you love hiking, fishing, tubing and kayaking? It’s just an eight mile drive to the mountain trails and renown trout fishing spots in the Cohutta Wilderness, and you can fish on Fightingtown Creek, just a short walk from the cabin. Other water sports such as white water rafting and tubing are also nearby. Mercier Orchards is a three-mile drive, and it’s just a few minutes to the shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge.
Inside, the cabin is airy and bright, with an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and a wall of windows, mixing wood and warm drywall finishes in soothing green tones. Rustic and elegant, with ultra-comfortable furniture, it showcases artwork and decorative touches from the owners’ travels to places like Africa, Australia and the American southwest.
You’ll settle into the living room before the remote-controlled gas stacked stone fireplace to chill and watch the 36” flat screen TV, or head down to the game room, where a sectional couch with three recliners, a foosball table, board games and a 55” flat screen with dual control Xbox One, Blu-ray, Roku player, and Sonos sound bar offer hours of entertainment. All the cabin’s TVs are equipped with Netflix and Roku.
When hunger strikes, you’ll find everything you need at your fingertips in the spacious, fully loaded gourmet kitchen: stainless steel appliances including electric oven and stove, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, and microwave, lots of custom cabinets, drip coffeemaker, espresso pot, crockpot, blender, food processor, and toaster. The dining table seats eight, plus two at the kitchen island.
If dining alfresco is your thing, just fire up the gas grill and dine on the upper deck, where there’s ample seating including a dining table for six. Enjoy the outdoor wood burning fireplace with seating for 9 and glorious views of the mountains, trees and creek. There’s a six-seat hot tub on the screened-in lower deck plus a love seat, chairs and porch swing for your pleasure.
Eight guests will slumber in style in the four bedrooms, each with a colorful quilt-topped king-size bed. The two master bedrooms have 32” flat screen TVs, large closets, and private baths with stone tiled walk-in showers and granite vanities. The two downstairs bedrooms share a bath with shower/tub, and there’s a half bath on the main floor. The downstairs laundry room features a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, and a drying rack.
With all the amenities you crave and all the comforts of home in a magnificent country setting, Hemlock Hideaway is the perfect place to relax, recharge, and return again and again.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 (4 kings)
- Game Room - foosball, 55” flat screen 4K TV with Roku, Blu-ray player, Xbox One, Sonos Sound Bar, large sectional sofa with 3 electronic reclining seats, coffee table, gas heater, 2 bar stools, board games
- Outdoor - large main level wrap around deck, dining table seats 6, gas grill, stone wood burning outdoor fireplace, wicker seating for 9, ottomans, coffee tables, views of Fightingtown creek, mountains and trees; lower deck, porch swing, hot tub seats 6, screened in porch with 2 chairs and loveseat
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and countertops, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen dishes and utensils for big meals, microwave, crockpot, toaster, blender, food processor, espresso pot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, love seat and ottoman, sitting chair, stacked stone floor to ceiling gas fireplace, 36” flat screen TV with Roku, pair of Sonos speakers, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, rustic wood king bed, 32” flat screen TV with Roku, night stands, lamps, dresser, rug, large walk-in closet, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, sleigh king bed, 32” flat screen TV with Roku, night stands, lamps, large reclining rocking chair, separate heater and AC unit, large closet, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps; second downstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, large closet; unique artwork in each room
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, stone walk-in shower, granite top vanities; upstairs bath, stone walk-in shower, granite top vanities; main level half bath, granite tops; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs including iron and ironing board, drying rack
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.