Perched on a quiet, private hill above the Toccoa River, surrounded by majestic pines, the North Georgia cabin rental River Rock Escape offers you an irresistible mix of rustic luxury, boundless fun, and carefree relaxation.
This nature lover’s paradise is located in the heart of the Aska Adventure Area in the Chattahoochee National Forest yet just ten minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, convenient to activities like mountain biking, hiking, tubing, kayaking, fishing, miniature golf, gem mining, zip lining, horseback riding, and skeet shooting.
Taking its name from the hand-stacked river rock that adorn the foundation, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and waterfall feature showers, this craftsman cabin was built in 2015. It features a scenic prow-front design, soaring cathedral ceiling, a warm all-wood interior of contrasting dark and light pine. Other craftsman features include hand-hewed staircases (rails and treads), custom trim, and oak plank flooring. Lovingly chosen details in design, décor, appointments, furniture and accents like deer antler and wagon-wheel chandeliers, a handcrafted bar, and animal-themed bedrooms make this home truly unique.
The cabin’s wraparound covered decks on the main and lower level make for exceptional outdoor relaxing and entertaining, and include with wood-burning fireplace, hickory log picnic table and benches, Blaze stainless gas grill, hot tub with room for six, and plenty of spots to sit back, relax and take in the view as you listen to the Toccoa river below as you enjoy a glass of wine by the crackling fire. You may even spot a deer or two at dawn or dusk.
Inside, the spacious main level provides open living room that is warm and inviting, with a rustic mix of wood, stone and leather that’s made for comfort to the eye and body. Settle in before the fire to watch the 46” flat screen TV, or head down to the lower level recreation room in rustic Americana décor, where you’ll find another stone fireplace, large kitchenette with stainless fridge and microwave, pool table, 42” flat screen TV, game table, log desk/workspace and plenty of comfortable seating.
The kitchen on the main level features handcrafted rustic cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas grill with searing station, blender, toaster, coffeemaker, cookware and every utensil, cooking and serving piece you’ll ever need—just bring food! There’s seating for six at the dining table plus three at the breakfast bar, as well as more dining for 8 just outdoors on the large covered deck.
Each of the cabin’s three master suite bedroom suites boast a comfortable log bed (king on the main and upper floors, queen downstairs), lighted ceiling fan, and 46” flat screen TV. Each room has an animal theme—deer, moose or bear—that’s reflected in the decorative accents including bedding, lamps, mirrors, and wall art. The upstairs and main level bathrooms feature granite counters, dual vanities, and “waterfall experience” river rock showers, while the lower level bath has a large slate shower and hand crafter live-edge wood plank counter top, also used in lower level kitchenette and bar counter tops.
Other amenities include wireless Internet, Dish Network with premium and sports channels, children’s games and a kid-size picnic, game and craft table, stairway gates, and washer and dryer. But everything pales in comparison to the way River Rock Escape will make you feel. From the moment you arrive, your cares, stresses, and the pressure of daily life will melt away, allowing you to relax and reconnect with family and friends, and that’s what a vacation is all about.
- Wireless Internet access
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - pool table, 42” flat screen TV, stacked river rock gas fireplace with remote, hand crafted bar seats 3, full kitchenette with fridge and microwave, game table & 4 chairs, sofa, Amish hickory rocker, end tables, lamps, coffee table
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, covered on two sides, 4 rockers, log tables; towering 20’ river rock wood burning fireplace, wicker chairs, loveseat, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan; main level far side covered deck, hickory log table and bench seating, commercial quality gas grill with handcrafted enclosure including searing station, chairs, rustic pallet bistro table; lower covered deck, hot tub seats 6, hammock, coaster sofa, chair and tables
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, blender, coffee maker, food processor, mixer, baking pans, stoneware bakeware, roasting pans, carving set, snack bows
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - Dish with 200+ channels and sports package, telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, love seat and large chair with ottoman, stacked river rock gas fireplace with remote, 46” flat screen TV with Polk Audio, Jack Daniels barrel, French wine crate coffee table and end tables, lanterns with electric candles, Amish hickory sofa table, coat rack, heavy shag rug, board games, ceiling fan
- Loft - log desk workspace
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, rustic log king bed, moose theme, 46” flat screen TV, chair, night stands, lamps, dresser, suitcase stand, ceiling fan; upstairs master suite, rustic log king bed, deer theme, 46” flat screen TV, chair, dresser, night stands, lamps, suitcase stand, ceiling fan; downstairs master suite, rustic log queen bed, river rock electric fireplace, bear theme, 46” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, suitcase stand, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, stacked river rock walk-in shower, granite tops with dual sink vanity; upstairs bath, stacked river rock walk-in shower, granite tops with dual sink vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, handcrafted plank counter, slate shower, Amish hickory towel racks
- Child Amenities - stairway gates, children’s picnic game and craft table, children games
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.