There are a lot of Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals with great views, charming décor and proximity to activities and recreation destinations. But not all of them will fit your needs. Some have many bedrooms and are great for large families and groups of friends, but are too big for a small family or a two-couple or BFF getaway. If that’s your situation, the cozy two-bedroom cabin Windy Valley Retreat will fit the bill perfectly.
Nestled in the woods with a breathtaking mountain view, the cabin is just four miles from downtown Blue Ridge and its abundant options for shopping, dining and people watching, and hiking trails, orchards, antique shops, and activities like boating, fishing, horseback riding, and mountain biking are close by. The owners love to walk their dogs on the property and you can do the same—feel free to bring your furry best friends with you.
Inside, Windy Valley Retreat is warm and spacious, with lofty ceilings, tongue- and-groove construction, oak floors, and ceiling fans throughout. In the living room, red leather recliners, rustic wood tables and a gas fireplace create an inviting ambience. You can settle in and watch TV, one of three in the cabin, each with DirecTV.
The kitchen, featuring wood cabinets, granite counters, black electric appliances, a drip and Keurig coffeemaker, toaster, and crockpot, provides everything you need to prepare meals and snacks. The dining table has room for six to eight, plus two at the breakfast bar.
Feel like dining alfresco? Step out onto the screened-in back porch and fire up the gas grill while you breathe in the fresh country air. There’s a fire pit and a wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm, and a six-seat hot tub beckoning you to soak your cares away.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, the two en suite bedrooms, both with flat screen TVs and lighted ceiling fans, will have you slumbering in comfort. The upstairs master features a king bed and a screened-in balcony, and a bathroom with tile walk-in shower, and the main level bedroom has a queen bed and bath with tub and shower.
Other amenities include wireless Internet, washer and dryer, and gravel driveway. But most importantly, Windy Valley Retreat is exactly that: a retreat from the daily rat race where you can relax and unwind while appreciating nature and the ones you love.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 4 (king, queen)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, gas grill; screened-in main level deck, bistro table seats 4, daybed, side table, lamp, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, rockers, lounge chairs, side table; lower covered deck, hot tub seats 6, swing, chairs; fire pit, seating for 4
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, Keurig
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, recliners, stacked stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV, coffee table, side tables, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, queen bed, 31” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan; upstairs master suite, log king bed, 31” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs master bath, tile walk-in shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.