You have a lot of choices in Blue Ridge cabin rentals, but if you’re looking for comfort, privacy, great views and all the modern amenities and conveniences you crave in a spectacular wooded setting, Wine Down is the perfect vacation destination.
Located on Aska Road less than four miles from the shopping and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge and a short drive to the Aska Adventure Area and Lake Blue Ridge Marina, this beautifully appointed mountain retreat is the kind of place that invites you to settle in, wind down and relax with a glass of wine, like its name suggests.
Constructed of stone, glass and hand-hewn logs with custom reclaimed wood floors and paneling, the cabin is the epitome of rustic yet modern elegance. Enormous wraparound windows and lofty vaulted ceilings maximize the stunning mountain views from the main floor great room, where you can relax and watch the 60” flat screen TV with DVR above the stacked stone fireplace, one of three that warm the cabin. Another is below in the game room that has shuffleboard, puzzles, games, and a 55” flat screen TV for your entertainment pleasure.
On the main level, the spacious and fully equipped open kitchen features custom cabinetry, stone countertops, a breakfast bar seating three, stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with icemaker, a gas oven, drip coffeemaker, blender, Crockpot, toaster, and every utensil, serving and preparation item you’ll need to make delicious meals for your family and friends. The dining table accommodates six, eight with a leaf insert.
Want to cook and dine outside? No problem: Wine Down’s covered outdoor living room on the main deck has a gas grill, table for eight, plenty of seating, and a 60” TV above the fireplace. One level below, you’ll find a hammock, bistro table and chairs, and a covered hot tub area that seats seven and offers you a magnificent mountain view while you soak your cares away.
When you turn in for the night, the cabin’s four roomy bedrooms beckon you with comfort. The main level bedrooms feature custom king beds; the master has a private bath with two sinks, separate toilet, and stone waterfall shower while the second bedroom connects to the bathroom off the great room via a private door.
Downstairs, the two bedrooms—one with a whitewashed barn-wood king bed and the other, a custom queen—share a large bathroom with plenty of storage. All bathrooms have stone counters, copper sinks, industrial towel bars, and large walk-in stone showers. The four bedrooms feature wood blinds, ceiling fans, and in the three with king beds, 40” flat screen TVs. Every television in the cabin is Internet and DISH network equipped.
Wine Down is that kind of special place that’s truly the best of both worlds, with all comforts of home but like nothing you’ve ever experienced, promising you a vacation you’ll remember for years to come.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, queen)
- Game Room - shuffleboard table, 55” flat screen TV above stacked stone wood burning fireplace, large overstuffed sectional sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, side table, lamp, puzzles, cards, board games, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch; covered main level deck, grill, rocking chairs; covered outdoor living room, stacked stone (gas or wood burning) fireplace, 60” flat screen TV, sectional outdoor sofa, 2 chairs, large padded ottoman, dining table seats 8, ceiling fan; lower level, hot tub seats 7
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, blender, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - rustic contemporary sofa and chair, 2 leather accent chairs, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, local custom wood king bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, chair, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, custom wood king bed, 40” flat screen TV, open shelving with baskets, huge closet, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, whitewashed barn-wood king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, custom wood queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, large stone walk-in shower with stacked stone waterfall, double copper sinks, stone counters; main level bath, large stone walk-in shower, stone counter, copper sink; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, stone counter, copper sink
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.