You have a lot of choices in Blue Ridge, Georgia cabin rentals, but the choice is easy when you consider everything On the Fly has to offer. Tucked away in the woods with breathtaking mountain views and the Ellijay River running through the property, this comfortably inviting home is the ultimate in rustic luxury in a private, secluded setting.
Located in Ellijay in the Appalachian foothills just eight miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, On the Fly is your starting point for outdoor fun, whether it’s boating, hiking, exploring waterfalls, a round of golf at the Whitepath Golf Club, or picking apples at Mercier Orchards. If you’re a fisherman, bass and trout abound in the Ellijay River where you have 200 feet of frontage outside the cabin’s door to cast a line. Follow the lighted path to the river and fish to your heart’s content!
Inside, the mountain lodge is warm and welcoming, accommodating six guests in three bedroom suites, each with a private bath. Each master bedroom features a custom king bed, flat screen TV, and on the lower level, access to the hot tub deck. Two of the en suite baths have walk-in showers, and there’s a tub/shower combo in the bath upstairs.
You’ll find everything you need to prepare meals and snacks in the spacious kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel gas appliances, granite countertops, icemaker, and both drip and Keurig coffeemakers. There’s seating for 10 at the dining table plus three at the island.
Or, you can fire up the gas grill and dine alfresco under the stars. Linger there to settle into a rocker or gilder with a glass of wine and a book, or soak your cares away in the hot tub as you take in the view.
Afterward, you can play darts, billiards, or watch TV in the game room, and the family room, with its luxurious leather sofas, gas stone fireplace, and 60” flat screen TV, provides the perfect place to gather and relax. Other cabin amenities include wifi, washer/dryer, a loft office and a fire pit at the river’s edge.
With its ideal location, magnificent setting, and all the comforts of a home away from home, On the Fly is the perfect destination for your next vacation.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 6 (3 kings)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, darts, bench, sofa, chair, gas fireplace, 60” flat screen TV, stool
- Outdoor - covered front porch, chairs; covered side deck, stone gas fireplace, swing, 2 seats; covered main level deck, 2 seats, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 6; fire pit by river with seating for 4; 200’ of Ellijay river frontage with fishing
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 10, stone gas fireplace
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, 60” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, side table, cowhide rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - office with barn doors
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, custom circular saw wood king bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, rug, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, rustic circular saw wood king bed, 42” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, rustic circular saw king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, dual vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, walk-in shower
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel circular driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.