Whether you’re looking for the perfect family vacation, a couples’ getaway with friends, or a fun weekend with the guys or the girls, look no further than the North Georgia cabin rental Serenita. Its name means “serenity” in Italian, and that perfectly describes what you’ll feel nestled in the natural beauty of this chalet styled cabin.
Located in Blue Ridge in Necowa Cove, a private community with paved roads, across from Lake Blue Ridge, this tri-level showplace is a pleasing blend of modern luxury and rustic simplicity. Constructed of pine in chalet style with high ceilings, hardwood and tile floors and lots of windows looking out on the amazing view, this beautiful home has central heat and air conditioning, a water filtration system, wireless Internet, and three cable-equipped flat screen TVs, including a 50” set in the game room with DVD player and Wii.
The spacious main level living room is comfortably appointed with high-end furniture including a custom-made couch, a 43” flat screen TV and a gorgeous wood-burning fireplace. Downstairs, there’s a smaller living room next to the game room with another 43” flat screen and DVD. In the game room, ping-pong, foosball, electronic darts and a Wii system provide hours of entertainment.
Meal preparation is a breeze in the well-stocked kitchen, with its electric oven, stainless steel refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, crockpot, and drip coffeemaker. The adjacent dining table seats 6-7, with another two at the breakfast bar.
Of course, you’ll want fire up the gas grill for an alfresco barbecue—it’s located on the main deck, where you’ll also find a patio table and chairs, rocker, and a double hammock for lazing à deux. Afterward, you can relax in the hot tub on the lower deck and take in the view, or walk a few paces to the custom-built, screened-in structure behind the cabin, with its wood-burning river rock fireplace and cushy lounges—perfect for stretching out with a glass of wine and a book or taking a nap.
When it comes to more active pursuits, there are choices galore: hiking on the Aska trails and fishing and boating on Lake Blue Ridge are minutes away. It’s just five miles to the marina, where the Boat Dock Bar and Grill serves great burgers. It’s a ten-minute drive to downtown Blue Ridge and other great restaurants serving American and continental fare, such as Chester's, Christy Lee's, and Harvest on Main.
After a busy day, you’ll slumber in comfort in the four bedrooms, three with queen beds, and downstairs, full-size log bunk beds—ideal for kids. The main level master opens onto screened deck, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee, and its bathroom features double sinks and a shower and jetted tub. There’s a half bath on the same level, and full baths upstairs and downstairs.
The cabin also has a laundry off the kitchen, a fenced-in yard, a paved driveway, and welcomes small dogs.
If this sounds great to you, you’ll be even more impressed when you see Serenita in person. It’s the kind of place that has to be seen to appreciate it—and that you’ll never forget once you do!
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 to 10 (3 queens and full size bunk beds)
- Game Room - ping pong, electronic darts, foosball, Wii, 50” flat screen TV, sectional sofa, coffee table, side table, lamps, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level screened in deck, rocker, outdoor table and chairs, double hammock, gas grill, slider, 2 folding chairs; lower deck, hot tub seats 4-6; detached screened in porch, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, wicker seating for 6, ottoman; fenced yard
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, crockpot
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, oversized chair, 43” flat screen TV, surround sound stereo system, iPod docking station, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, coffee table, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, sleigh queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, iron queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, log full size bunk beds, closet, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, jetted tub, double vanity; half bath on main level; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer off kitchen on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to chalet styled cabin, paved driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.