The ‘wow’ factor is off the charts at the Blue Ridge cabin rental Forest Dreams, a beautifully designed showplace in the woods with soaring ceilings and wraparound decks that give you spectacular mountain views from every angle. Enter this private and secluded sanctuary and you instantly feel peaceful and serene as the concerns of daily life melt away.
Located in Mineral Bluff, 12 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, the cabin sits on the original homestead of the Stuart family, pioneer settles in the area. If you gaze down and to the left from the deck, you’ll see a chimney, a remnant of the Stuart home. It’s a short ride to the Toccoa River, where you can enjoy tubing and fly fishing, and a nearby park presents seasonal country music concerts in the evening.
Constructed of knotty pine with vaulted ceilings, the cabin is built for comfort, with three-zone heating and air conditioning, a tankless hot water heater and ceiling fans in the bedrooms and the main area. Kick back in front of the wood burning fireplace and watch the 55” flat screen TV, equipped with Netflix, or just gaze out the wall of windows at the amazing view.
You can also enjoy that view from the soothing privacy of the hot tub, located on the lower deck, the screened-in porch with its wood-burning fireplace. For elaborate meals, the fully stocked kitchen has a gas range and oven, refrigerator with filtered water and icemaker, microwave, granite countertops, a crockpot and drip coffeemaker. There’s seating for four at the dining table, plus two at the breakfast bar.
You’ll spend the night in comfort in either of the three spacious bedrooms. The upstairs bedroom has an antique king bed, large dresser with tri-fold mirror, private bath with granite vanity and tub/shower combo, and a 32” flat screen TV in the sitting area in the adjacent loft. The main level bedroom has a queen sleigh-style bed, 26” flat screen TV and separate bath with tub and shower. Downstairs bedroom has a queen antique bed and separate bath.
Other amenities at the cabin include wifi, pool table, and laundry. The best thing about a Forest Dreams vacation is the wonderful ambiance and the relaxation and fun that you’ll experience from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave, taking amazing memories with you.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - billiards, foosball, 55" flat screen TV, queen sleeper sofa, barrel table and 2 chairs
- Outdoor - main level deck screened-in deck, seating for 2, side table, attached main level screened deck, stone wood burning fireplace, wicker loveseat and 2 chairs, coffee table; lower covered deck, hot tub seats 4
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 4
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - leather couch, rocking chair, 55” flat screen TV with Netflix, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, coffee table, side table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, sleigh queen bed, 26” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan; upstairs master with antique king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser with tri-fold mirror, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, antique queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, granite tops; upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, granite tops; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, granite tops; on demand hot water system
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway – paved roads to cabin, circular gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.