There’s something about a cabin in the woods that eases the mind, relaxes the body and renews the soul, and the Georgia mountain cabin rental called My Someday is exactly that kind of place. Nestled among the trees on a hillside yet just 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, this rustic yet beautifully modern showplace is truly a hidden jewel, the fulfillment of a dream the owner hoped would come true someday. Now that someday is here, you can enjoy its pleasures for yourself.
Step inside and breathe in the wonderful aroma of pine as you gaze up at the cathedral ceiling in the living room. This area is decorated with a Navajo theme and comfortably appointed with an enormous leather sectional couch and slab coffee table, a floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace, a 32” flat screen TV with DVD player and DVDs, and board games to keep you and your family entertained for hours.
The adjacent kitchen, with its wood cabinets, granite counters, and convenient island, comes equipped with everything you need to create terrific meals. You’ll find new slate appliances including a gas range with an integrated griddle, perfect for making yummy pancakes, plus a slow cooker and both Keurig and coffee makers. The locally crafted dining table seats six.
But if you’d rather dine and cook outside, there’s a gas grill and a picnic table with room for eight on the main deck. Then relax after dinner in the lower deck’s six seat hot tub for a relaxing soak under the stars. Or, you can grab a drink or a good book and settle into a rocking chair—there are four on the main deck, two on the upstairs balcony and two on the front porch.
When its time to turn in for the night, there are two inviting master bedrooms, each with a new king size bed with pillow top mattress, luxurious comforter, bed stool, nightstands made by local craftsmen, ceiling fan, 40” flat screen Smart TV, and a private bath with tub and shower. The main floor master has a unique, intricately fashioned twig bed and the upstairs master has a slab bed and an electric recliner, perfectly cozy for reading or taking a nap.
In the upstairs loft, there’s a billiards table and a full size futon that sleeps two, and the main floor half-bath houses a washer and dryer. Other amenities include wireless Internet, and exclusive perks for guests that include access to a community picnic area and a small lake.
All of these things make My Someday special--an ideal vacation destination where you and your family can kick back, slow down, and enjoy nature, good times, and each other.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, full futon)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rockers; main level deck, 4 rockers, round picnic table seats 8, gas grill; upstairs master balcony, 2 rocking chairs, side table; lower level patio, hot tub seats 6, 2 Adirondack chairs; community picnic area, small lake accessible for rental guests
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, slate appliances with integrated griddle, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, slow cooker, Keurig, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sectional sofa, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, board games, DVDs, books
- Loft - full futon, regulation billiards, side tables, stools, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, twig king bed, pillow top mattress, bed stool, 40” flat screen Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; upstairs master bedroom, slab king bed, pillow top mattress, bed stool, 40” flat screen Smart TV, electric recliner, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, solid surface countertops; upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, solid surface countertops
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level half bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved circular driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free