What’s on your checklist when considering a North Georgia cabin rental? Chances are you want privacy, a great view, all the comforts of a home away from home and close proximity to downtown Blue Ridge. At Cloud Top Cabin, you’ll find that and so much more. This uniquely constructed mountain retreat, built of wood from Montana and decorated in rustic-chic style with brand new, custom-made furniture, is ideal for a large family or friends’ getaway—it can accommodate 10 guests in its four master bedroom suites. And the view? Step onto the wraparound decks to take in long-range mountain vistas that are especially spectacular at sunset.
You’ll find a five-person hot tub, six rocking chairs, a gas grill and outdoor dining seating for 6, and a fire pit area next to the cabin that seats 8 where you can enjoy the night air as you toast marshmallows over the flame.
Inside, the high vaulted ceilings and wall-of-glass design of the main living is both impressive and inviting, with plenty of sunlight by day and the glow from the unique antler chandeliers at night. The main level leather sofa has electric built in recliners beckoning you to sit back enjoy the view and listen to music on the Bose surround sound stereo system.
If you’re cooking for a crowd, you’ll find all the appliances and equipment you need in the extra-large open kitchen (there’s a separate butler’s kitchen too), and dining table seating for eight. Other amenities include Wi-Fi, local telephone, washer-dryer on the main, covered carport, billiards table and hot tub on the lower level.
Each of the master suites—two on the main and two on the lower level—has a custom-built log king bed covered with a beautiful quilt, and a large private bath with a unique carved stone sink. There’s an additional pair of twin rollaway beds; one in the a bedroom closet on the main and the other in a bedroom closet of the lower level.
You may want to linger in bed—you’re on vacation, after all—but you shouldn’t, with so much to do just a short drive away. You can go fly fishing, kayaking or tubing on the Toccoa River, tee up at the Old Toccoa Farm Golf Club, and dine or shop in downtown Blue Ridge, a quick mile and a half from the cabin.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect spot to bring your family (and pet dog too!), or enjoy an adult’s getaway with couples or friends, you’ll have an unforgettable time at Cloud Top Cabin.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 10 (4 kings, 2 twin roll away beds)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 50” flat screen TV with surround sound system, Blu-ray player, full wet bar, stone gas fireplace, two leather sofas with built in recliners, and ceiling fans
- Outdoor - main level screened in deck off one of the master suites with recliner and chair and ottoman with deep seating cushions perfect for reading or napping, outdoor dining table that seats 6, large gas grill with side burner, ceiling fans; lower level deck has rockers and other seating for up to 8, hot tub seats 5; fire pit seats 8
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, carved wooden countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker; separate butler’s kitchen
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - cable TV, local telephone
- Family Room - 2 leather sofas, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - two main level master suites each with log king beds, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan, rug, walk in closets and one closet contains a luxury twin roll away bed with memory foam mattress; lower level has two master suites each with log king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, and another twin rollaway bed in one of the bedroom closets
- Bathrooms - each master suite has a spacious private master bath, one with a walk-in shower and the other with a tub/shower combo and unique carved stone sinks
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, car port
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.