Deciding which Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental is right for you is no easy task, but if you want a great place in a magnificent setting that’s big enough for ten family members or friends and is away from it all but close to everything, Bon Temps Rouler—which means “good times roll,” is the perfect choice.
Situated on a hillside among the trees at the end of a road, the cabin overlooks a stream that runs through the property and has magnificent mountain views you can take in from the wraparound decks. You can settle into a rocking chair or the double hammock as you enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, relax in the hot tub, or fire up the gas grill to prepare an al fresco feast to enjoy under the stars.
Inside, the ambience is spacious and cozy, warm and welcoming. You’ll want to gather in the light and airy family room, with its lofty ceiling, big comfy sofa and rocker recliners, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, and the game room, where a pool table, puzzles, card games, 55” inch flat screen TV (one of six in the cabin) with Blu-ray player offer hours of entertainment. Other amenities include wireless Internet, washer-dryer, and a custom-built fire pit.
In the kitchen, outfitted with custom cabinets and granite counters, you’ll find a crockpot, coffeemaker, and all the appliances and implements you’ll need to feed a crowd. The dining table sets eight.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll choose from four large, comfortable bedrooms, each with a flat screen TV and ceiling fan. On the main level, both the master bedroom and second bedroom have deck access; there are two queen beds in the upstairs loft plus a sofa seating area, and a king bed downstairs. The bathroom on that level features a walk-in stone shower, and the cabin’s other three bathrooms have tub/shower combo.
While there’s plenty to do at the cabin, you’ll want to explore the activities and attractions that the area has to offer, from winery tours to ziplining and the restaurants and shops of downtown Blue Ridge. Wonder what it’s like to drive an army tank and crush a car? You can find out at nearby Tank Town USA.
For a vacation that is both relaxing and adventurous, peaceful and stimulating, Bon Temps Rouler offers the best of both worlds. The owners call it “our little piece of heaven.” You will, too.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 3 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, bluetooth cd player, wet bar with refrigerator, card games, board games, puzzles, sofa, 2 rocking recliners, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level deck, 4 rocking chairs, table seats 6, gas grill; lower deck, 2 person hammock, hot tub seats 6, table with 4 chairs; custom built fire pit with seating for 6; deck with bench down by the creek
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - large comfy sofa, 2 rocker recliners, 50” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, stacked stone gas fireplace, side table, lamps, rug
- Loft - 2 queen beds, 47” flat screen TV, sofa seating area, dresser, ceiling fans, very spacious
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, iron king bed, 42” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan, access to deck; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, iron king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, granite tops; main level bath, tub/shower combo vanity, granite tops; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, dual vanity, granite tops; downstairs bath, large walk-in shower, granite tops; on demand hot water system
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level near kitchen
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.