Considering a Blue Ridge, GA cabin rental for your next vacation? Then you should definitely consider Above it All, a beautifully appointed, elegantly rustic cabin with spectacular long range mountain views. Perched on a hillside surrounded by forest, it’s literally above it all, bringing you closer to heaven as you take in the amazing vistas that greet you from every angle. It’s the kind of restful, relaxing place where you’ll feel your pressures disappear and spirits lift, from the moment you open the door.
The log-sided lodge is charming, welcoming, beautifully furnished, and well stocked with all the comforts of a home away from home (including wifi, of course), and spacious enough to accommodate 10 family members or friends. There are two master bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, access to a screened decks, ceiling fan, flat screen TV and private bath, with tub/shower in the main floor bathroom and jetted tub and shower upstairs. There’s a double bed in the upstairs loft, and for the kids, a queen bed and twin bunk beds in the downstairs bedroom, which has an adjacent bathroom with shower. Laundry facilities are located on the main floor.
Under a soaring vaulted ceiling, you can gather in the family room before the stone wood-burning fireplace to kick back, relax and watch TV, play billiards, games or choose from a library of books in the game room, or head out to the screened deck and enjoy the view while you soak in the hot tub, warm yourself by the fireplace, or fire up the gas grill for an al fresco meal. There’s plenty of outdoor seating, including a dining table that seats six.
Inside, the kitchen has everything you need to prepare everything from snacks to gourmet meals, with plenty of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, and adjacent dining table for eight. Don’t want to cook? The fantastic restaurants and cafes of downtown Blue Ridge are a short drive away, as are activities like rafting on the Ocoee River and boating on Lake Blue Ridge.
With so much for your family to do, explore and enjoy both at the cabin and nearby, Above it All is the ideal destination for a vacation you’ll never forget.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 queens, double, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 38” flat screen TV with DVD player, wet bar, games, library of books, leather chair, sofa, ottoman, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - front deck, gas grill; main level screened in back deck, dining table seats 6, chairs, side table, hot tub seats 4, ceiling fans; separate porch with stone wood burning fireplace, 4 outdoor chairs, side tables, coffee table; upstairs master with screened in deck
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 2 leather chairs, ottoman, 46” flat screen TV, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - double bed, armoire, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, sleigh king bed, 29” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; upstairs master bedroom, queen bed, 29” flat screen TV, walk-in closet, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, rug, access to screened in deck, 2 chairs, side table, bistro dining table; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, twin bunk beds, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs bath, jetted tub, shower, dual vanity; downstairs bath, tiled shower, granite tops, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer near kitchen on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.