Imagine yourself on top of a mountain, surrounded by nature with breathtaking views as far as your eye can see. It’s a fantasy that becomes reality at the North Georgia Mountain cabin rental High View Lodge. Perched amidst the trees on one of the tallest peaks in Georgia, this spectacular tri-level mountain retreat in a gated community provides stunning multi-layered year-round, long range views of the Georgia and North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains from glorious sunrise to spectacular sunset.
Accommodating eight guests in four spacious bedrooms and professionally decorated in southwestern décor with wildlife themes, the cabin is ideal for a large family or group of friends who want to experience both the ultimate in peaceful relaxation and all the fun and adventure that the Fannin County area has to offer. Just 15 miles from the restaurants and shopping of downtown Blue Ridge, it’s a short drive to wineries, orchards, antique shops, horseback riding and golf. For water enthusiasts we’re convenient to tubing, canoeing, kayaking, and rafting on the Toccoa and Ocoee Rivers, and boating on Lake Blue Ridge or Lake Nottely.
After a day of exploring, you can sink into the leather couch in the cathedral-ceilinged living room to relax with family and friends. This handsomely appointed room features a stacked stone gas fireplace and a striking custom-made antler chandelier, one of two in the cabin. Or step outside onto one of the covered decks, where you’ll find a wood-burning fireplace, gas barbecue grill, plenty of seating and tables, and a hot tub with room for six and a fabulous view.
Love to cook? The cabin’s fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to prepare gourmet meals for your family and guests. It’s beautifully appointed with pine cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a rustic log dining table that seats eight.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll slumber in comfort in the spacious, inviting bedrooms, each one featuring unique Aspen log furniture. The main floor master bedroom has a king bed, stacked stone fireplace with electric logs, 39” flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with jetted garden tub and walk-in slate tile shower. The two upstairs bedrooms feature queen beds, and double closets, and share a bathroom with tub and shower and dual vanity sinks.
The southwestern-themed lower level is L-shaped and features a rec room, with a comfortable sitting area and adjacent king bed and Aspen log furniture. There is plenty to do with a regulation size pool table, 50” flat screen TV, DVD/Blu-ray, and board games. Its bathroom has a slate tile shower and granite countertops. Enjoy fabulous mountain views on the screened porch while relaxing in the 6 person hot tub or sitting on the rockers or porch swing.
Combining all the comforts of home with an incomparable setting you won’t find anywhere else, High View Lodge has everything you could ask for in a vacation, and even more than you could dream!
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 50” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, board games, dominos, pub table and chairs, sofa, 2 chairs, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level screened in deck, picnic table seats 8, 2 rockers, and a porch swing, 2 ceiling fans; main level covered side deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 2 double Adirondack chairs with table in between, 2 Adirondack chairs, ceiling fan, gas grill, bistro table with 4 seats; lower level screened in deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 rockers, porch swing; upper level deck - twig loveseat and 2 chairs, ceiling fan.
- Interior - wood tongue and groove
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom pine cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, griddle, electric mixer, coffee maker, toaster
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair with ottoman, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, stacked stone gas fireplace, antler chandelier
- Loft - desk, rocking chair, and a fishing theme
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, rustic log king bed, 39” flat screen TV over stacked stone fireplace with electric logs, dresser, night stands, ceiling fan; 2 upstairs bedrooms, each with Aspen log queen bed, dresser, night stands, ceiling fan; lower level bedroom, Aspen log king bed, rocking chair, dresser, night stands, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, slate tile shower, jetted garden tub, separate vanities, granite tops; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, dual vanity, granite tops; downstairs bath, slate shower, granite tops
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs in utility room
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.