Is your ideal North Georgia cabin rental surrounded by nature in a beautiful, secluded wooded setting, or so close to a stream that you can fish for trout right from the deck? You get both at Creekside R&R, a cozy mountain getaway situated across from a nature conservancy on the banks of Fightingtown Creek, just a short drive from Lake Blue Ridge, Toccoa River adventure activities and the shopping and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge.
Named for the R&R--rest and recreation---leaves its military veteran owner enjoyed while serving overseas, the newly renovated cabin is cozy and luxurious, ideal for couples, a small family, or friends who want to enjoy nature and all the amenities of a high-end luxury hotel in a private, peaceful setting.
Its interior is both rustic and elegant, with extensive use of natural live-edge wood, reclaimed barn wood, and stacked stone. The flooring, lighting, and furniture are custom, the décor is vintage Americana, and the ambience is warm and inviting.
Settle into the leather sofa or recliner in the living room with its view of the creek and fire up the gas log fireplace while you watch TV, which has a Bose surround sound system. Or breathe in the mountain air as you relax year-round on the covered deck, with its stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, plenty of seating, and fabulous water view, which you can take in as you soak in the hot tub. You can fish for your dinner and grill it up on the smoker grill for a truly special feast.
For inside cookery, you’ll find everything you need to make gourmet meals in the custom-built kitchen, which features natural wood cabinetry, natural stone countertops, a stacked stone backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and conveniences like a Keurig and coffee maker, microwave oven, blender, toaster, and crockpot. The farm-style dining table accommodates four to six.
Creekside R&R sleeps four guests in its two comfortable bedrooms, each with a queen bed, custom furniture, ceiling fan and TV (all three flat screens in the cabin come with Blu-ray/DVD and Netflix). The shared bath has a stone shower and vanity and a copper sink and faucet.
Other amenities include wireless Internet, DVDs and board games, and a washer/dryer in the hall closet. If you’re seeking a fun getaway for romance, relaxation or family recreation in an amazing setting, look no further than Creekside R&R for an experience you won’t soon forget.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Cabin sleeps 4 (2 queens)
- Outdoor - screened porch, table, 4 chairs, ceiling fan; covered deck, 30’ stacked stone wood burning fireplace overlooking Fightingtown Creek, lounge seating for 4, dining table seats 4, 2 pub tables, rocking chair, hanging swing, ceiling fans, gas/charcoal/smoker grill; main level deck, hot tub seats 4, fish for trout from the deck, bag toss (cornhole) boards
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom natural wood cabinets, natural stone countertops, stone backsplash, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig, crockpot
- Dining Room - table seats 4-6
- Media - DVD/Blu-ray players, Netflix (6500 movies, 1600 TV shows), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, recliner, floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, windows overlooking Fightingtown Creek, 42” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and Netflix, surround sound system, DVDs, board games, coffee table, end tables, cowhide rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, heavy timber queen bed, 42” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and Netflix, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, custom timber queen bed, 42” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and Netflix, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, stone shower, stone vanity with copper sink
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level hallway closet
- Central HVAC; backup generator
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.