High on a mountaintop with breathtaking views that extend as far as the eye can see, the Blue Ridge, GA cabin rental Sunset Peak is your private vacation oasis with all the comforts of home.
Rustic yet contemporary, with cathedral ceilings, huge windows and double decks that are perfectly positioned to give you an unobstructed view of the mountains, it’s the kind of place where you can relax, unwind and see the sun set in a glowing red sky as red-tailed hawks soar overhead.
That spectacular view is yours from just about everywhere, from the comfortable leather sofas in the living room, from the hot tub, or a rocking chair on the covered deck, where you can throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace while you grill your dinner and enjoy it under the stars.
Inside, the cabin is handsomely furnished, with unique pieces from local antique stores—like the sewing tables in the master bedroom--oil-brushed bronze fixtures and lighting, and ceiling fans in all rooms. The kitchen features custom cabinets, granite countertops, a breakfast bar, black appliances including dishwasher, electric stove, fridge, and microwave. The adjacent dining table seats six. There are two gas-burning fireplaces, one in the family room and one in the lower level game room.
Sunset Peak can accommodate nine guests in its three bedrooms, plus a queen-size sofa bed in the game room. The upstairs master bedroom and main floor bedroom have queen beds; the lower level bedroom has two twin beds and a trundle, perfect for kids. The three bathrooms have wood counters, spacious closets, and double vanities; the master bath is en suite, with a shower, and the other two have tub and shower.
For entertainment, the WiFi equipped cabin has four flat screen smart TVs with DirecTV, including a 50” inch one with DVD in the living room, a 42” incher with DVD in the game room, a 40” set on the deck and a 32” inch TV in the master bedroom. Foosball, cards and games provide lots of family fun. But you’ll also want to explore the many activities that the Blue Ridge area has to offer.
Hiking enthusiasts can find many nearby trails, like the one at Amicalola Falls—Georgia’s tallest waterfall--or you can take a scenic ride on the popular Blue Ridge Railway. It’s just a five-minute drive to downtown Blue Ridge, with its many shops and restaurants, including the top-rated Joe’s BBQ, Harvest of Main for farm-to-table fare, Blue Ridge Brewery for burgers and beer and The Vine for wine lovers.
Sunset peak’s other amenities include a fire pit, basement laundry, and driveway space for four to six vehicles. But its most valuable asset is its incredible location, high above everything and worlds away from the stresses of daily life. For an unforgettable vacation, you couldn’t ask for more.
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 queens, twin, twin with trundle, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - foosball table, table for cards and games, 42” flat screen smart TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, coffee table, board games, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - front covered porch; covered main level deck, 40” flat screen smart TV, stone wood burning fireplace, 3 chairs, gas grill, picnic table seats 6, 2 rockers, ceiling fans; lower deck, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 2 Adirondack chairs and loveseat
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather chair and ottoman, rocking chair, 50” flat screen smart TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, iron queen bed, 32” flat screen smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, iron queen bed, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds and trundle, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.