Considering a Blue Ridge cabin rental but need something big enough to accommodate your large family or group of friends? Just Like Heaven is that place. This gorgeous mountain retreat has six bedrooms for up to 16 guests, making it perfect for a special reunion, a birthday weekend with your crew, or a vacation with your entire family.
With incredible views of mountain sunrises and sunsets and named after a children’s book that’s a favorite of the owner’s kids, this cabin in the Blairsville woods is your own private, secluded hideaway but close to activities like hiking, horseback riding, fishing and boating at Cozy Cove Marina. There’s even an ATV trail at nearby Davenport Ridge. The shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge are just 12 miles away.
Inside, Just Like Heaven is warm, airy, and bright, with décor that’s a professionally decorated mix of modern and traditional furnishings, colors and touches. The solid pine interior, vaulted ceilings and spacious open living area provide a welcoming setting for gathering before the wood-burning fireplace. Upstairs in the media room, you’ll find billiards, shuffleboard, board games, a karaoke machine, foosball and an enormous 103” flat screen TV with DirecTV and DVD, and Sonos sound system, and there’s another 65” flat sceen TV in the loft.
There’s even more fun to be had outside, where you can play corn hole, basketball, ping-pong or fire up the charcoal grill for an al fresco meal. There’s plenty of comfortable seating on the covered deck, where there’s a wood burning fireplace to keep you cozy on crisp evenings while you enjoy the mountain air.
The kitchen, with its granite countertops, stainless appliances, oversized fridge and freezer, custom wood cabinets, icemaker, drip coffeemaker, and crockpot, has everything you need to prepare food for a crowd. The island breakfast bar seats five, and the dining table is large enough for 12 hungry people to eat together.
Each of the six bedrooms is beautifully decorated, with comfortable bedding to ensure a restful night. The upstairs master, with its vaulted ceiling, balcony and private bathroom with walk-in shower, has a four-poster queen bed; there are queen beds in three of the other bedrooms. The two remaining bedrooms have four twin beds each on a trundle system, which make them especially ideal--and fun--for kids. You can do as the owners do and designate one for the boys and one for the girls.
Other amenities include a washer/dryer, wireless Internet, and driveway parking. But the best attribute of Just Like Heaven is the feeling it gives you while you’re there and the experience you’ll take home with you. The name says it all!
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 16 (4 queens, 8 twins)
- Game Room - shuffle board, foosball table, 103” flat screen TV with DVD player, Sonos system, sofa, futon, chair, coffee table, end table, board games, karaoke machine
- Outdoor - main level covered side porch, ping pong table, charcoal grill (bring charcoal), 2 conversation chairs, corn hole, tikki toss, and basket ball goal a few steps to the driveway; main level covered back deck, wicker chairs, loveseat, sofa, coffee table, dining table seats 6, rug, 5’ wide outdoor wood burning fireplace; upper deck, 2 dining tables with bench seating for 12, 2 large papasan chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm dry wall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel oversized appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 5, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 12, kitchen bar seats 5
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 4 chairs, wood burning fireplace, coffee table, end tables, side table, lamps, rug
- Loft - 65” flat screen TV, futon
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, 4 poster queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, desk, chair, bench, private deck with 2 chairs; upstairs bedroom, 4 twin beds, night stand, lamp; main level bedroom, poster queen bed, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, night stands; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp; second downstairs bedroom, 4 twin beds, 2 chairs, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.