The North Georgia mountain cabin rental Vista Ridge looks impressive from the front, but the real wow moment happens when you open the door, step inside and walk toward the back of the house. There, you’ll find an enormous covered porch overlooking the Toccoa River Valley and a spectacular view that stretches all the way to Tennessee and North Carolina. It’s guaranteed to take your breath away.
With that amazing backdrop, you’ll want to stay outside as long as possible, which is why there’s a wood-burning fireplace, plenty of seating and 40” flat screen TV on the main deck and a six-person hot tub, and porch swing below.
Constructed of wood top to bottom with an open floor plan, high ceilings, and enormous windows, the cabin is just as inviting inside, with its warm, natural colors, natural wood wainscoting, oil rubbed bronze hardware, and lighted ceiling fans throughout. The living room, with its gas fireplace, oversize couches, and 40” flat screen TV, is ideal for kicking back and relaxing, and the adjacent kitchen is a mix of rustic and modern, with wood cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar that seats three, in addition to the six-person dining table.
At Vista Ridge, the sleeping options are varied and plentiful, with four bedrooms and a loft to accommodate 12 family members or friends. If you choose the master bedroom on the main level with its king bed, vaulted ceiling and French door access to the covered porch, you’ll wake to a magnificent view. This bedroom has a private bath with double sinks, a walk-in closet and shower with a seat. There’s another bathroom with tub/shower adjacent to the other two main level bedrooms, one with queen bed and the other with full. The basement bedroom has two twin-size beds, and there are another four twin beds in the loft—both are perfect for kids.
The basement game room is designed for fun, with billiards, board games, a 60” flat screen TV with DVD and an extra HDMI cable for electronic gaming systems (feel free to bring yours with you). As for other amenities, there’s WiFi throughout the cabin and laundry facilities including washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
Of course, you’ll want to take advantage of everything the area has to offer, whether it’s hiking in the woods, fishing or kayaking on the Toccoa River, whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River, or exploring the shops, bars and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge.
If you’re looking for a place that combines adventurous fun, the beauty of nature and the perfect setting to get away and bond with family and friends, look no further than Vista Ridge. It will be a vacation you won’t soon forget.
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 12 (king, queen, full, 6 twins)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, wooden barrel table and stools, board games, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player and HDMI cable for your gaming entertainment, oversized couches, table seats 6-8, rug
- Outdoor - covered main level deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 40” flat screen TV, outdoor dining table seats 8, 2 Adirondack rocking chairs, 2 Adirondack chairs, gas grill; lower deck, porch swing, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm dry wall finishers, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 6, kitchen bar seats 3
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - leather futon couch, leather chair, 40” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, rug
- Loft - 4 twin beds, night stands, lamps, rugs
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, heavy timber king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, clock, rug, access to covered main level deck; main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, clock; second main level bedroom, full bed, dresser, night stand, ceiling fan, clock; downstairs bedroom, 2 twins, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan, clock
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower with seat, double vanity, large walk-in closet; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level hallway
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free