When you think of the perfect Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental, does it have a beautiful wooded mountain setting on a river? Is it private, romantic, and tailor-made for an intimate getaway for two? Riverbend Cottage is that place, a cozy hideaway where you and your loved one can relax, reconnect and rekindle in a picturesque, nature-filled Fightingtown Creek setting. Property also features a separate artist studio right on the water.
Located in McCaysville less than 11 miles from downtown Blue Ridge but worlds away from the commotion of daily life, this two-level gem of a home is a professionally decorated to maximize the spectacular view of the river, just steps away from your door.
The cottage has just one bedroom but it’s a showstopper: spacious as a luxury hotel suite, the carpeted master suite has king-size bed, an enormous stone gas fireplace, a sitting area, flat screen TV, private bath with granite counter, custom tile, shower and jetted tub, and floor to ceiling widows that overlook the upper deck and the river. The sound of rushing water will lull you to sleep, and you’ll wake to the sounds of nature that surrounds you.
Downstairs on the main level, you’ll find a spacious kitchen with painted wood cabinetry, granite counters, a crockpot, a coffeemaker, in-fridge icemaker and a dining table seating for four. The comfortable couch that hides a queen bed that sleeps two, and there’s a half bath on that level, as well as a washer/dryer in a closet.
Slide open the door to the deck and more treats await you. You can fire up the gas grill for a barbecue and dine outdoors, take in the fresh night air by the fire pit at the water’s edge, or relax in the hot tub and witness the splendor of the mountains above you and the rushing river below.
You might not want to leave even for a moment, but the area has so many activities to offer that it would be a shame to miss them. There’s hiking, rafting and horseback riding nearby, and the shops, restaurants and nightlife of downtown Blue Ridge are just minutes away.
The cabin is Wi-Fi enabled and has a paved driveway. But the best part about Riverbend Cottage is that it’s the perfect lover’s retreat, an intimate place to celebrate an anniversary, engagement, or honeymoon, though a milestone isn’t necessary. It’s the kind of place that turns an ordinary weekend into a very special occasion, one you’ll remember forever.
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 4 (king, pullout queen sofa queen)
- Outdoor - main level deck, dining table seats 5, gas grill, built-in seating around deck; upstairs deck; lower deck with stairs to Fightingtown Creek; second lower deck with Fightingtown Creek view, hot tub seats 6; fire pit near creek
- Interior - warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, white appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 4
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - pull out queen sofa, ottoman, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, 2 leather chairs, 2 large chairs, end tables, lamps
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, California king bed, 46” flat screen TV with DVD player, sitting area, stone gas fireplace, dresser, night stand, lamp, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub with custom tile shower, granite top vanity; main level half bath.
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway – paved driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.