If you’d love to choose a Blue Ridge, GA cabin rental for your next vacation but need an extra-large place to accommodate your big family or group of friends, your search is over! Riverbend Lodge is a beautiful 6 bedroom, 5 ½ bath mansion that sleeps 15 guests and has an in-ground pool, a magnificent 7500+ square foot showplace with a river right outside the door.
Located in McCaysville on Fightingtown Creek, and surrounded by views of rushing water on three sides, it’s your own private paradise in the woods. You can hike, fish or go whitewater rafting without leaving the property, and go horseback riding, just minutes away. It’s less than 11 miles to downtown Blue Ridge and its wonderful dining and shopping.
After a day of exploring, you can relax, watch TV (the cabin has eight flat screens, two with DVD players), play billiards, foosball, ping-pong, or take a dip in the pool. There are two fire pits, a gas grill on the deck off the kitchen for barbecues and plenty of seating, and a hot tub with a spectacular riverfront view so you’ll literally be surrounded by water!
Unlike many cabins that are rustically designed in floor-to-ceiling wood, Riverbend Lodge is more contemporary in style, with spacious, airy rooms, soft colors and modern lighting. Each of the inviting, comfortable bedrooms has a water view, all but one with a private bath and all with deck access. The spacious master bedroom has a California King bed, a reading area, private bath with steam shower and Jacuzzi tub, private decks with loveseat, glider and private table and chairs. Three of the bedrooms are outfitted with queen beds, one has a full, and another has four twins and the loft has a day bed. All bathrooms have granite and marble counters and walk-in showers.
On the main level, the family room with its stone gas fireplace and comfy leather sofas beckons you to kick back, unwind and have fun with family and friends. Featuring new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, glass backsplash and icemaker, Crockpot, and coffeemaker, the kitchen offers everything you’ll need to prepare meals, even for a small army.
The cabin has laundry facilities on the upper level and Wi-Fi throughout. It’s like an exclusive waterfront hotel in the woods, but even better because it’s yours alone, and the kind of place you’ll want to return to again and again.
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 15 (king, 3 queens, full, 5 twins)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, ping pong table, foosball, game table, 2 sofas, coffee tables, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, table, 4 chairs, end tables
- Outdoor - surrounded by water rapids on 3 sides; in-ground pool (not operational until Memorial Day), 2 chaise lounges, 2 tables with 6 chairs, hanging hammock, loveseat with 2 oversized chairs, coffee table; Fightingtown Creek access a few steps from house; main level deck, dining table seats 4 under gazebo, gas grill, 3 chairs; lower deck, hot tub seats 6; picnic table seats 8; fire pit off rear of deck with 4 chairs, second fire pit near water with 3 benches to seat 6.
- Interior - contemporary, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, white contemporary cabinets, granite countertops, glass backsplash, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - tables seat 12, breakfast room seats 8, kitchen island seats 2
- Media - satellite, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 chairs, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug, desk and chair; entry area includes an indoor 2 story waterfall, sofa, chair and ottoman, side tables, lamps
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, California king bed, 48” flat screen TV with DVD player, reading room with 36” flat screen TV, sofa, dresser, night stands, lamps, chaise lounge, rug; upstairs bedroom, full size bed, 36” flat screen TV, desk and chair, night stands, lamps, deck access; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 36” flat screen TV, dresser night stands, lamps, deck access; third upstairs bedroom, 4 twin beds, 36” flat screen TV; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 36” flat screen TV, armoire, night stand, lamp; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 36” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite tops, double vanity; upstairs bath, walk-in shower, marble, vanity; second upstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top, vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top, vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer upstairs near stairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.