When the pressures and responsibilities of busy daily life have you dreaming of a perfect getaway, there’s a North Georgia cabin rental called Happy Haven that can make those dreams a wonderful reality.
True to its name, this happy, relaxing wooded retreat is the kind of place where you can relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the magnificence of nature, right outside the door. The mountain view is breathtaking and alluring, enticing you to nestle into a rocking chair and watch the clouds float through the sky by day and see the stars and lights of the valley below twinkling at night.
The cabin itself is the epitome of rustic comfort, its all-wood interior accented by cozy furniture and all the amenities you need in a home away from home. The fully stocked kitchen, with its wood cabinetry, stainless steel and black electric appliances, and a coffee maker, has a breakfast bar to supplement the dining table, which seats eight.
Also on the main level, the spacious living area invites you to gather with family and friends before the gas fireplace to kick back, unwind and watch TV, one of the cabin’s three flat screens, all equipped with DirecTV.
Clearly, there’s plenty to keep you entertained, but you’ll want to venture out to explore all that the Aska Adventure Area has to offer. Boating, canoeing and tubing on the Toccoa River, mountain biking and hiking the trails are just a few of the activities nearby. Just outside the cabin is a trail that takes less than an hour to hike to the mountain top — it’s steep, but great exercise, and the view is worth it.
For a fun outing, take a drive to Historic Blue Ridge—in less than ten minutes, you can shop for unique mountain gifts, art, outdoor gear, crafts, boutiques, jewelry, restaurants and much more.
For entertainment back at the cabin, there’s a game room on the lower level with billiards, air hockey, TV, and a futon that brings the sleeping accommodations to eight. Step outside on the deck and you’ll find a gas grill and picnic table for your barbecuing pleasure, and a six-person hot tub where you can ease tired muscles for a restful night’s sleep.
You’ll have three comfy bedrooms to choose from: a master suite on the upper level with king bed, private bath with walk-in shower, and TV; a main level bedroom with queen bed, private bath with tub/shower, and access to the deck; and a lower level bedroom with a pair of twin beds, and a separate bath with tub/shower. There’s also a half bath on the main floor with washer/dryer inside.
Happy Haven is wired for the Internet and you’re welcome to bring a small dog. But the best thing about it is the marvelous way it will make you feel when you’re there—and the wonderful memories you’ll take with you when you leave.
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, queen, 2 twins, sleeper futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, air hockey, 40" flat screen TV, sleeper futon, stools
- Outdoor - covered main level deck, 5 rocking chairs, end table, picnic table seats 6, gas grill, ceiling fan; lower deck, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel and black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8, kitchen bar seats 3
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, rocker, 47" flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end tables, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, log king bed, 38" flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, chair, rocker; main level bedroom, log queen bed, chair, dresser, night stand, lamp, access to covered deck, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamp, dresser.
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, single vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level half bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.