The dictionary defines Serendipity as "pleasant surprise,” and that’s exactly what awaits you at the Blue Ridge cabin rental of that name. Perched on a hillside with breathtaking mountain views everywhere you look from brilliant sunrise to spectacular sunset, Serendipity is a one-of-a-kind vacation destination that you will fall in love with.
Its owner certainly did, having tried to buy the dream home for five years before finally succeeding! It’s easy to see why she was so determined, because this rustic but elegantly appointed cabin not only has a magnificent setting, it’s beautifully furnished and warm and inviting, inside and out.
Constructed of pine with a soaring cathedral ceiling that maximizes the main living area’s space, it features enormous windows to showcase the view from every room, and screened-in porch where you can relax in the hot tub, read a book, or take in the sunset with a glass of wine.
Making meals is a pleasure in the fully stocked kitchen, with its rustic wood cabinets and sleek black appliances, and you can serve them inside or outdoors. Enjoy the warmth of a fire? There’s a fire pit outside with seating for six, and two impressive floor-to-ceiling rock fireplaces indoors, a wood-burning one in the family room and a gas fireplace in the upstairs master bedroom.
All three bedrooms feature comfortable queen wood beds, and the master bedroom has a private balcony overlooking long-range mountain vistas and private bathroom with a double vanity, walk-in shower, corner Jacuzzi tub and large windows to take in the view.
The view is great from the main floor bedroom too, and private access to the screened-in porch. There’s a tub/shower, double vanity, and washer/dryer in a closet in the adjacent bathroom. A third bedroom in the basement brings the sleeping accommodations to six.
Serendipity offers plenty of options for your entertainment pleasure, including a game room with a billiards table and board games, three flat screen TVs equipped with DirecTV and NFL package, two DVD players, wireless Internet, a stereo system, Apple TV and Netflix. But of course you’ll want to get outside and explore, and you won’t have far to go to enjoy hiking, biking, and running in the hills, or shopping and exploring in nearby Blue Ridge, just a short drive away.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a couples’ getaway or a weekend with the guys or gals, you’ll find the perfect, magical destination at Serendipity. And because dogs are welcome, you can bring Rover along!
- High Speed Wireless DSL Internet
- Cabin sleeps 6 (3 queens)
- Game Room - regulation size billiards table, high top chairs, board games
- Outdoor - wrap around covered deck, gas grill, bench; main level screened in deck, dining table seats 6, hot tub seats 4, 2 deep seating chairs; upstairs master deck, love seat and table; fire pit, 6 chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker, Keurig
- Dining Room - table seats 6, kitchen bar seats 3
- Media - DirecTV with NFL package, local telephone
- Family Room - L shaped leather couch, 30” flat screen TV with DVD player, Apple TV with Netflix, stone wood burning fireplace, stereo system, rocking chair, coffee table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, heavy post queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, cathedral ceiling, floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace, dresser, night stands, lamps, rocker, access to private balcony; main level bedroom, heavy wood post queen bed, night stands, lamps, access to screened in deck, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, wood paneled queen bed, 30” flat screen TV with DVD player, night stands, lamps, chair, end table, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.