With jaw-dropping views that will take your breath away, the Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental Cascading Mountain View has a name that says it all. It’s that very special hideaway where you can wake up to a spectacular sunrise and end your day reveling in a romantic sunset every evening. Located in Morganton, GA high in the mountains just steps from the national forest with incredible long-range, layered mountain views from every angle, Cascading Mountain View beckons you to indulge in its warm, relaxing atmosphere and revel in the beauty of nature as you leave your cares behind.
From the outside, the cabin’s two-level decks and distinctive pitched roof reaching toward the sky make a dramatic impression, and the handsome, spacious interior is no less impressive. Its open floor plan, soaring cathedral ceiling, and wall of windows are on a grand scale, but the cozy, comfortable rooms have an inviting, intimate feel.
Constructed of pine in a mixture of finished wood and rough-hewn timber, the cabin is artfully lit and tastefully decorated in an elegant rustic style, with ceiling fans in every room. The family room, with its leather sofas, stacked stone gas fireplace, and flat screen TV—one of four in the house—is made for relaxing and socializing. So are the decks, where you can fire up the wood burning fireplace on the screened-in porch and take in the mountain air.
Want more entertainment options? You’ll find them in the game room, which is stocked with board games, billiards table, books, and a 55” flat screen TV that’s equipped with Wii system, games and movies. The room also has a wet bar and a couch that converts to a full size bed.
The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, maple wood cabinets, granite countertops and everything you’ll need to prepare both simple and gourmet meals and enjoy them at the dining table, which seats eight.
When it’s time to turn in, you’ll have a restful night’s sleep in any of the cabin’s three comfortable bedrooms. The upstairs master suite, decorated in warm earth tones, features a king bed, huge walk-in closet, flat screen TV, and a private bath with custom glass enclosed slate tile shower, granite countertops, double vanity, and separate toilet. The main level bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen TV, and the downstairs one is furnished with a single twin and bunk beds with a trundle, perfect for kids or teens. The bathrooms on the main floor and basement level have tub/shower, granite countertops, and separate toilet.
Whether you’re taking a family vacation, planning a romantic weekend or a getaway with friends, Cascading Mountain View is the perfect home away from home.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 9 (king, queen, twin, twin over full bunk beds with twin trundle, pull out sofa)
- Game Room - billiards table, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, Wii, wet bar with beverage refrigerator, full size pull out sofa, oversized chair, coffee table, book case filled with games, movies, books
- Outdoor - large screened in deck on main level, stone wood burning fireplace, wicker love seat, 2 chairs, coffee table; main level deck, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 5
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, rustic natural wormy maple cabinets, granite counter tops, kitchen breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - DishTV with NFL Redzone, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime & more
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, stacked stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV, coffee table, side table, end table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master with rustic wood paneled king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps; main level bedroom, queen bed with distressed wood headboard, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, rocking chair, night stands, lamp; downstairs bedroom, twin bed, twin over full bunk beds with twin trundle, 24" TV, dressers
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, full glass enclosed slate tile shower, granite tops, double vanity, huge walk in closet, separate toilet room; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity, separate toilet room; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity, separate toilet room
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level, iron and ironing board
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel and paved roads, gravel driveway, 4 wheel or front wheel drive is best
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.