If you dream of a private place to escape from the pace and stress of daily life, the answer to your prayers is the North Georgia mountain cabin rental called Treehouse Retreat. True to its name, this cozy lodge is nestled in the woods on the edge of the National Forest in a canopy of trees. Step outside on the wraparound deck to take in the breathtaking mountain vistas and you’ll feel like you’re in a treehouse!
Private, secluded, and quiet, the property is just three miles from downtown Blue Ridge and its shops, restaurants and nightlife and close to all the outdoor activities the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, from hiking to boating, fishing and rafting.
Wood-paneled floor to ceiling with in warm earth tones and rustic décor, the two-bedroom cabin is cozy and inviting, perfect for a couples getaway, a weekend with the guys or girls, or a small family—you can bring your dog along too!
The master bedroom has a king bed, TV and private bath with a tub and shower, and the second bathroom has twin beds that can be pushed together. Add the full-size sleeper sofa in the living room and the cabin can accommodate six guests. There’s a washer/dryer and a second full bath on the main level.
With its stone gas fireplace and comfy furniture, the living room is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchen is fully stocked with electric appliances, an icemaker and drip coffee maker, and the dining table seats six. But you’ll find yourself spending mountain evenings on the screened, covered porch, taking in the spectacular sunsets as the wood-burning fireplace warms you. There are both gas and charcoal grills for your barbecuing pleasure, and rocking chairs, lounges and porch swings to curl up in with a drink or a book.
A vacation is all about relaxation, comfort and letting your cares melt away, and you’ll find that and more at Treehouse Retreat.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (king, 2 twins, sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor - retractable screened in porch with stone wood burning fireplace, log framed sofa, chair and coffee table, 2 rockers, bench, end tables, lamp, dining table seats 4; main level covered deck, 2 chaise lounges, 2 chairs, end tables, lamps, porch swing, gas grill, charcoal grill (bring charcoal); if you’re a hiker it only takes 10 steps from the front door to a private trail that leads to bigger trails within the National Forest
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, pine cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4-6
- Media - satellite with ESPN and Fox Sports, local phone
- Family Room - sleeper sofa, leather recliner, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master with king bed, 20” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug; second main level bedroom with 2 twin beds, 20” flat screen TV, rocking chair, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master with tub/shower combo, vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
- Walking distance to Lakeview Retreat
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement