Your vacation time is precious, so make the most of it by choosing an extraordinary destination like the North Georgia cabin rental Cozy Lakeview. With breathtaking picture-postcard views of Lake Blue Ridge framed by a canopy of trees and a majestic mountain backdrop, this very special place will calm you down, soothe your mind, relax your body and renew your spirit.
Located in a gated community on two wooded acres on former Native American land - many arrowheads and stone tools have been found right outside the door - the cabin is just six miles from downtown Blue Ridge and minutes from the Toccoa River and all the land and water activities the Aska Adventure Area has to offer. Aska means “winter retreat” in the Cherokee language, but Cozy Lakeview is spectacular year-round, with breezes to cool you in summer as you sunbathe or stargaze on the deck, and a covered screened-in porch to shelter you as you enjoy the mountain air.
The recently renovated real 16” chink log home, with its vaulted ceiling and wooden beams, has windows on three sides that flood the main areas with light and the beauty of Mother Nature. The interior is a professionally decorated mix of antiques blended with a modern flair, with updated colors and design elements and locally crafted accents.
Comfortably appointed with leather sofa, new reclining chairs, a plush rug covering hardwood floors and a wood-burning Franklin stove, the living room is warm and inviting. You can settle in for an evening of conversation and entertainment, as the 43” flat screen Smart TV is equipped DVD and music channels. Games, puzzles and wireless Internet are available.
The kitchen features black appliances, gas stove, a Crockpot, drip coffee maker and everything you’ll need cooking and serving an intimate meal. In addition to a custom-made movable island/breakfast bar with two stools, the dining table seats four, expandable to six with a leaf and the extra chairs in the master bedroom.
Both outfitted with queen beds, ceiling fans and mountain chic décor, Cozy Lakeview’s two bedrooms beckon you for a restful night. You’ll find antique storage pieces and local handicrafts and plenty of closet storage in the main floor master and in the loft bedroom, a custom headboard, antique armoire and desk, and a chair and ottoman perfect for reading a good book while taking in the magnificent view. There are two bathrooms in the cabin, a full bath with shower on the main level and a powder room with sink and toilet upstairs. Other amenities include washer/dryer and gas grill and hot tub, so you can soak your cares away.
For a couple wanting to reconnect and unplug (not child friendly with open staircase and hot woodburning stove). Cozy Lakeview will soothe and comfort you and fill you with a sense of peace that you can only find when you’re surrounded by nature. Your worries and cares will melt away like magic, and you’ll feel relaxed and renewed - and never want to leave.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 3 (2 queens) (Not child friendly with open staircase and hot wood burning stove)
- Outdoor - screened in porch, 2 rocking chairs, outdoor dining table seats 2, gas grill, hot tub seats 4, gas grill; main level deck, 2 chaise lounges; hiking outside your door where you can walk the circular driveway and the mountain road with incredible views plus you’re 2 miles from Aska Road Hiking Trails and 4 miles to a waterfall off Aska Road
- Interior - wood beams, warm drywall finishes, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom made movable kitchen island/breakfast bar with 2 stools, cream cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, crockpot, electric frying pan
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa, reclining cloth lazy boy chairs, wood burning Franklin stove, 43” flat screen Smart TV to stream Netflix, DVD player, Sound Bar with Bluetooth to stream Pandora or your own music, end tables, lamps, rug, games, puzzles
- Loft - queen bed with custom headboard, antique armoire and desk, chair with ottoman, rug, lamps
- Bedroom - main level master with upholstered headboard queen bed, antique storage, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level bath with shower, extra large vanity; loft with half bath
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom behind louvered doors
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.