If you yearn for the ultimate in modern rustic luxury in a spectacular setting with the most breathtaking lake and mountain views you’ve ever seen, look no further than the Blue Ridge cabin rental Off the Grid. This brand new, spacious but cozy cabin in the Aska Adventure area sits high on two wooded acres with picture-perfect vistas from every angle, and the owners spared no expense in providing everything you’d ever want in a vacation retreat.
A tri-level showplace with soaring ceilings, wraparound decks and enormous windows, the showplace lodge is professionally decorated with high-end, unique touches like furniture fashioned from 200-year-old barn wood and stone accents throughout.
The four spacious bedrooms can accommodate ten guests in comfort, with king beds in the main level master and two upstairs bedrooms and double bunk beds in the downstairs bedroom, perfect for kids. All four bedrooms have 40” flat screen TVs, and the master suite has a sitting area, deck access, and private bath with walk-in shower, double vanity and Jacuzzi tub. Excepting the main level half bath, the other bathrooms are outfitted with tub/shower, granite counters and glass doors.
There’s plenty of space to relax both inside the cabin and out on the decks, with indoor and outdoor fireplaces and ample comfortable furniture. Fire up the gas grill for an alfresco meal, and enjoy a soak in the hot tub under the stars. If you love to cook, you’ll find every amenity you’d ever need in the fully stocked, state-of-the-art kitchen, with its stainless steel and gas appliances, custom cabinets and granite counters.
Off the Grid gives you a great assortment of entertainment options, with seven flat screen TVs, and a game room with bumper pool, a poker table, and PlayStation3 with games and movies. Musically inclined? There’s also a Yamaha keyboard and Guitar Hero for your playing pleasure. But there’s so much more fun awaiting you just a short drive away.
Its five minutes to hiking trails, even less to the Toccoa River and the boat ramp on Lake Blue Ridge, which offer fishing, kayaking, wakeboarding and restaurants that serve up freshly caught trout. In under ten minutes, you can be in downtown Blue Ridge, where you can explore shops, bars and restaurants like Fightingtown Tavern, known for its delicious gourmet burgers and homemade ketchup.
From tantalizing food to a feast for the eyes in the beauty of its setting, you’ll indulge all your senses at Off the Grid, and enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation you’ll never forget.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (3 king, 2 twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - bumper pool table, poker table with chips and cards, PlayStation3 (can play DVDs) with games, movies, 43” flat screen TV, wet bar with 4 stools and bar refrigerator, stone gas fireplace, sofa, love seat, end tables, lamps, coffee table
- Outdoor - covered porch with stone wood burning fireplace, 40” flat screen TV, wicker love seat with 2 chairs and ottoman, table, 8 chairs; main level deck, dining table seats 4, gas grill; separate deck, hot tub seats 6, bench seating
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig, toaster, crockpot, blender, food mixer and more
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Direct TV, local phone
- Family Room - leather sectional sofa and ottoman, chairs, stone gas fireplace, 43” flat screen TV, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master with heavy timber king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, sitting area with 2 chairs, access to main level deck; upstairs bedroom with log king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps; second upstairs bedroom with modern rustic wood king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps; downstairs bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master with walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite top, double vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top, vanity; main level half bath; 80 gallon hot water heater
- Child Amenities - Yamaha keyboard, Bop-It, Guitar Hero PlayStation
- Laundry - washer and dryer in downstairs laundry room
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, parking for 4 cars only, front wheel or four wheel drive is helpful
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free