As seen on HGTV's Log Cabin Living....Imagine a place where the sky is brilliant blue, the spectacular mountain views extend into infinity and glorious greenery surrounds you—and you’ll find it at the Georgia mountain cabin rental called Breathe Inn. Its name serves as a reminder to stop, take a deep breath, slow down for a bit and enjoy being with the people you love, and that’s exactly what you’ll want to do when you arrive at this tri-level showplace cabin in the Aska Adventure Area.
Constructed of standing deadwood with clean, modern lines, a rustic feel, and enormous floor-to-cathedral-ceiling windows that give it an open, airy atmosphere, Breathe Inn gives you awe-inspiring, ever-changing views of the mountains, from the family room or outside on the screened-in porch or deck. Get up early to watch the sunrise, see the clouds and fog roll in at night, and watch the foliage colors change in the fall, right outside your window.
Comfortably appointed with leather sofas, with a stone gas fireplace for warmth and ceiling fans for cooling, the family room is optimized for relaxation and socializing. The adjacent kitchen is spacious and state-of-the-art, with double ovens, stainless steel refrigerator with icemaker and water filter, dishwasher, and granite countertops. There’s room for six at the copper dining table, plus four at the kitchen counter.
For entertainment, there are four flat screen Smart TVs, DVD player, Dish TV with SEC network, Sirius radio, high speed wireless Internet, a game room with billiards table (and a ping-pong topper), and a Wii set with gaming chairs in the loft, which also has a full bed and a table perfect for games or crafts. You can kick back on the double decks or the screened-in porch, which is outfitted with a sofa and ottoman to put your feet up and relax, four Adirondack chairs, a pair of rockers, and a wood-burning fireplace. Don’t forget your marshmallows, because Breathe Inn has a fire pit, too.
The three bedrooms are spacious, inviting and beautifully decorated. The master on the main level features a vaulted ceiling with a romantic modern metal canopy king bed, flat screen HDTV, and bathroom with walk-in tiled shower and double vanity. The downstairs bedroom has a king bed with wood headboard, flat screen HDTV, and the second downstairs bedroom has two queen beds and tub/shower in its adjacent bathroom.
You’ll also find a washer/dryer in the main floor closet and ample parking in the gravel driveway. But the most important feature of Breathe Inn is the way you’ll feel when you and your family stay there: relaxed, refreshed and reconnected to nature and each other.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Old Toccoa Farm Golf Privileges at Member Discounted Rates
- Sleeps 9 (2 kings, 2 queens, full)
- Game Room - regulation billiards with ping pong table topper, 54” flat screen TV above stone gas fireplace, electronic dart board, high top table with 4 stools, wet bar and wine refrigerator, 2 chairs, coffee table with pullout stools for gaming/puzzles, ottoman, sofa, loveseat, end table, lamps, ceiling fans
- Outdoor - main level deck, 4 Adirondack chairs with footstools, bench, gas grill; covered main level deck with outdoor stone wood burning fireplace, 2 rocking chairs, coffee table, outdoor sofa, ottoman, end table; screened in porch with dinning table seats 6 which includes a glider type loveseat; covered lower deck, hot tub seats 6, swinging chair, 2 chairs, coffee table, hammock; fire pit, 4 chairs
- Interior - standing deadwood walls, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, rustic cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, crock pot, electric griddle, toaster, blender
- Dining Room - copper dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite with SEC network and Sirius Radio, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, 54” flat screen TV above stone gas fireplace, wall of windows, coffee table, end table, chair, 2 chairs, footstool, rug
- Loft - full bed, 24” flat screen TV with DVD player, Wii with games, yoga mat and videos, craft game table, gaming chairs, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level master with modern metal canopy king bed, 42" flat screen Smart TV, chair and ottoman, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug; downstairs bedroom with rustic wood paneled king bed, 42" flat screen Smart TV, dresser, lamps, heated message chair; second downstairs bedroom with 2 wrought iron queen beds, chair, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tiled walk-in shower, double vanity, walk-in closet, pantry style cabinets for plenty of storage, extra towel racks; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity, pantry style cabinets for plenty of storage, extra towel racks; half bath on main level
- Child Amenities - expandable large baby gate to close off one end of the deck to serve as a play area
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.