What do the Augusta National Golf Club and a North Georgia cabin rental have in common? The name Amen Corner, familiar both to golfers and golf fans as the most beautiful spot on the course, is also the name of a luxurious mountaintop cabin with spectacular views that can be yours for a very special vacation getaway.
Built as a spec home for a developer, this tri-level showplace is decked out with designer touches and upscale features including two river rock gas fireplaces, dual sinks in master and main baths, staircases with rock wall and branch spindle railings, and floor-to-cathedral-ceiling windows that frame its family room, where you can fire up the gas fireplace as you watch the 55” flat screen TV, one of five in the cabin.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef's delight, outfitted with dual ovens, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, bread-warmer drawer and every culinary tool you could possibly need. But if you don’t want to cook, no problem—it’s just a ten-minute drive to Blue Ridge and its many excellent restaurants. There’s plenty of seating if you do dine in: the dining table seats six, with additional space for three at the kitchen island and four at a side table.
Ideal for large families or a group of friends, the spacious cabin sleeps 10 in its four bedrooms and loft, with king beds in the upstairs master, main floor and downstairs bedrooms, double twin bunk beds in the second downstairs bedroom that kids will love.
The upstairs master suite features a vaulted ceiling, private porch with wicker sofa, table and comfy chair, a 42” TV and an electric fireplace that makes it extra romantic, with or without the heat feature. Its bathroom boasts dual-vessel granite sinks and counters, a separate river rock shower, and soaker tub next to its walk-in closet. French doors in the main and lower level bedrooms with king bed open onto the wraparound deck and give you incredible views. Both have adjacent baths with tub/shower.
Amen Corner’s other amenities include high-speed wireless Internet, a game room with ping pong table and a wet bar, laundry facilities, and ample parking for you and your guests.
But its most important feature is the way it will make you feel: comfortable, relaxed and at peace, like you’ve left your cares behind and entered a luxurious private world, an experience you’ll treasure for years to come.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (3 kings, 3 twins and double in bunk room, twin daybed + trundle in loft)
- Game Room - ping pong table, bar with sink and small refrigerator, 55’ flat screen TV, sofa, lamp, end table filled with ping pong paddles and balls
- Outdoor - main level deck, porch swing, chair, gas grill; covered main level deck with river rock wood burning fireplace, loveseat glider, end tables, 2 Adirondack rockers, 2 Adirondack chairs, 2 tables; hot tub seats 6 just a few steps down from the main level deck; private deck off upstairs master suite with wicker love seat, wicker table; lower deck with stairs up to the carport for easy private access
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dual ovens, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, rustic cabinets, bread warmer drawer, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig, large countertop mug holder, toaster
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat recline, river rock gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV, coffee table, wingback chair, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - twin daybed with twin trundle, side chair, coffee table, 2 end tables, 2 lamps
- Bedrooms - main level modern wooden beam king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, rug, French door access to main level deck; upstairs master suite with rustic wooden beam king bed, 42” flat screen TV, romantic electric fireplace, comfy wicker chair, night stands, lamps, rugs, separate private outdoor porch with wicker sofa, wicker table; downstairs heavy wooden beam king bed, 42” flat screen TV, chair, night stand, lamp, French door access to lower level deck; second downstairs twin bunk beds, twin over double bunk bed, 2 portable cool-touch electric heaters in closet
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, double vanity; upstairs master bath, river rock shower and soaker tub, granite sinks and tops, double vanity, walk-in closet; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - car port, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free