If you’re looking for the perfect place to bring your whole family on your next vacation, look no further than Toccoa Playground, a Blue Ridge, GA cabin rental that promises you and your children a fun-filled getaway. True to its name, this spacious cabin in the woods near the Toccoa River is a playground for both adults and kids, with plenty of child-friendly features and amenities.
Large family? No problem: the cabin sleeps ten, and has two sets of twin bunk beds in the downstairs bedroom and twin beds and a toddler bed in the upstairs loft, perfect for your young ones. The loft’s play area includes a puppet theater, play kitchen, a 32” flat screen with Blu-ray, and toys to delight kids of all ages, and the swings, slide, playhouse, and trampoline on the railing-protected deck will provide hours of fun. Older kids (and parents) will love the basketball shooter game outside. A crib, bassinet, baby swing, carrier, portable child seat and high chair are available, and there are safety gates on the stairs.
Constricted of solid wood with stone gas log fireplaces, comfortable leather furniture and ceiling fans throughout, the cabin features a wildlife theme that includes two black bears, one greeting you on the front porch, and you’ll find the other on the covered deck, a fish in its mouth. You’ll want to spend time out there, too, relaxing in a rocking chair, kicking back in the brand new hot tub, roasting marshmallows in the fire pit or grilling your dinner. Also, you’re close to some great fishing on the private side of the Toccoa River with few public entry points and a community pavilion to enjoy. Then sit on the covered porch next to the fireplace and listen to the wind blowing through the trees and the sound of the Blue Ridge Scenic Railways passing by for a great way to end your day.
There are entertainment options inside, too, with flat screen TVs equipped with DVR, Blu-ray, and movies on the man and lower levels, board games and puzzles in the den, and wireless Internet throughout. The kitchen features granite countertops, wooden cabinets with log knobs, stainless steel appliances, and two coffee makers, and the hand-carved log dining table seats six.
The cozy bedrooms are comfortably appointed, with hand-carved log king bed and dresser, walk-in closet and bath with walk-in slate shower and double vanity in the upstairs master and antique queen bed and dresser in the main floor bedroom. Its adjacent full size bath has a tub/shower, double vanity and washer/dryer in the closet. There’s a third full bath on the lower level.
A kid-friendly wonderland and an adult retreat wrapped up into one, Toccoa Playground is truly the best of both worlds and the perfect spot for your next family vacation.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (king, queen, 2 twins, 2 bunk beds)
- Den - board games, puzzles, stone gas fireplace, 50” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, surround sound, leather sofa and loveseat, bar area with sink, coffee table, end table, lamp, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch; covered main level deck, charcoal grill (bring charcoal), stone gas fireplace, 4 rockers, wicker furniture seats 4, wrought iron dining table seats 4; extended deck with railing for safe children play area, wooden outdoor playground set with swings, slide and playhouse, trampoline; lower deck, basketball dual shooter game, hot tub seats 5; fire pit, benches; community Toccoa river private access points with pavilion
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, rustic cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig, crockpot, toaster oven
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa and oversized chair with ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 32” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, chair, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - built in twin beds, toddler bed, 32” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, play kitchen and accessories, puppet theater with puppets, large gated area with soft floor pad, toys, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with antique queen bed, antique dresser with mirror, night stands, lamps, access to main level deck; upstairs master bedroom with hand carved log king bed, hand carved dresser with mirror, night stands, lamps, walk in closet, bench, rug; downstairs bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds, chest of drawers, armoire, lamp, rug
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, solid wood counters, double vanity; upstairs master, slate walk-in shower, solid wood counters, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, solid wood counters, vanity
- Child Amenities - wooden outdoor playground set with swings, slide and playhouse; young children toys in loft; full size crib and bassinet in upstairs master bedroom; high chair in dining room; small baby swing, baby carrier, portable child seat, gates
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free