When you think of Blue Horizon, endless vistas and the beauty of nature come to mind, and that’s exactly what you’ll find in the Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental that bears that name. Nestled in the trees with spectacular mountain views, this unique vacation destination beckons you with its magnificent setting, top-drawer amenities, and all the fun and activities the Aska Adventure Area has to offer.
With its wraparound deck and enormous windows that provide a breathtaking view from every angle, this special property will make you feel relaxed, reinvigorated and in awe of nature’s wonders. The cabin itself is architecturally distinctive, with vaulted cathedral ceilings and tongue-and-groove pine paneling and flooring throughout, with comfortable country décor and ceiling fans in every room.
The super-spacious family room is the perfect place to gather and relax by the fireplace or enjoy a meal you’ve made in the well-appointed kitchen, with its modern steel and black appliances, granite countertops and pine cabinetry. You’ll find plenty to do in the game room, with its flat screen TV and DVD, regulation billiards, air hockey, or enjoy the outdoors in the comfort of the screened-in porch. There, you can settle into a rocking chair or the glider to read a book, barbecue some steaks on the gas grill and enjoy them al fresco (the picnic table seats eight), or soak your cares away in the inviting hot tub.
At the end of the day, you’ll choose from three cozy bedrooms. The master bedroom suite in the upstairs loft has a king bed with a log headboard, private balcony, large walk-in closet, and private bath with jetted tub and walk-in shower. The main level bedroom has a queen bed and bath with a walk-in shower and washer/dryer unit in the closet. The third bedroom on the downstairs level features a queen bed and plenty of closet space.
Feel free to bring your devices as well as your pet pooch, as Blue Horizon is pet-friendly and wifi-equipped, and its paved driveway has ample parking for your guests. But it’s the magnificent setting that makes it irresistible.
Step onto the deck and watch amazing sunsets as they fall behind the mountain, or in the morning, follow the misty clouds as they meander through the valley below. Listen quietly and you can hear the creek in the valley or a deer in the woods. At Blue Horizon, you’ll have a one of a kind experience and special memories you’ll cherish for years to come.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, air hockey, foosball, 40" flat screen TV with DVD player, rocking chair, sofa, bench, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level deck, 6 rockers; screened in porch, chairs, loveseat, coffee table, 4’ glider, picnic table seats 8, gas grill; lower deck, benches, hot tub seats 6; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel and black appliances, rustic cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 5, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, blender, toaster
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - sofa, recliner, chair with ottoman, 55" flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end table
- Bedrooms - main level with rustic wood queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps; upstairs master suite, king bed with log headboard, dresser, night stand, lamp, large walk-in closet, private balcony; downstairs bedroom, queen bed with wood headboard, night stands, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level bath, walk-in shower, marble top vanity; upstairs master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, marble top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, marble top vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free