Do you dream of escaping to somewhere private, relaxed, warm and welcoming, with the most incredible views you’ve ever seen? The North Georgia mountain cabin rental playfully named Bearrell of Fun is that kind of place. Located in the Aska Adventure Area in an exclusive gated community, this tri-level, four-bedroom lodge has year-round gorgeous views of Lake Blue Ridge and mountains in three states.
Drive 2.3 miles through beautiful, scenic winding road through the forest and you arrive at this modern rustic showplace, with its wraparound decks that offer stunning views from every angle. Soaring ceilings and enormous windows let in lots of light and bring the outside in, and the all-wood, rustically decorated interior is warm and cozy.
The family room, with its leather sofa, wood burning, freestanding fireplace and breathtaking 360º view, is adjacent to the kitchen that features wood cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, toaster oven, and coffee maker. When it’s time to prepare a meal after a fun day of mountain activities there’s plenty of seating at the dining table for eight plus 4 more at the breakfast bar.
For entertainment, you’ll find billiards, board games and puzzles in the game room, flat screen TVs there, in the family room and all bedrooms, Xbox and PS3 game system, and wireless Internet throughout the cabin. But in this stunning setting, you’ll want to stay outside as much as possible, kicking back in a rocking chair or the glider, soaking in the hot tub, firing up the gas grill for an al fresco dinner, or settling into an Adirondack chair by the warmth of the fire pit.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll choose between four airy, ceiling-fan cooled bedrooms, three of which have king beds, luxury bedding, private baths with shower or tub/shower combo, and large closets. The upstairs master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and loft. The fourth bedroom is outfitted with a twin bunk beds and a single, ideal for kids.
There’s also a laundry on the main level, and a roomy gravel driveway out front. But as with any vacation experience, it’s all about the memories you’ll make with family and friends and the fun you’ll have in a magical setting, and at Bearrel of Fun you’ll find all that and more.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (3 kings, twin bed, bunk beds)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, 65” flat screen TV with sound bar and surround sound speakers, Xbox, PS3, sofa, ottoman, ceiling fans, board games, puzzles
- Outdoor - front covered porch; main level covered deck, outdoor dining for 6, glider, rocker, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, 4 chairs, end table; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, kitchen breakfast bar seats 4, rustic cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local phone, loft area sound system connected to DISH TV to broadcast music/sports/TV to ten speakers in the cabin including outside decks
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, wingback chair, 360° metal wood burning fireplace, 40” flat screen TV, coffee table, end tables, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level master with king bed with wood headboard, 40" flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, large closet, dresser, night stands, lamps, private bath; upstairs master suite with log king bed, 47" flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, large closet, dresser, night stands, lamps, loft area access, private bath; downstairs bedroom with rustic log king bed, 47" flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, large closet, dresser, night stands, lamps, private bath; second downstairs bedroom with rustic wood twin bed and wood paneled bunk beds, 40" flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, dresser, large closet
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity; upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, granite tops, double vanities; downstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, double vanities; half bath on main level
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.