Love both the mountains and the water? Choose the Blue Ridge cabin rental Chateau Relaxeau for your next vacation and your dilemma will be solved! This unique cottage with the whimsically rhyming name has everything you could desire in a wooded mountain retreat: natural beauty, quiet solitude, all the comforts of home, plus a freshwater stream right outside the door.
You’ll cross that shallow creek or drive across a small bridge to get to the cabin, and when you do you’ll feel like an explorer, off to a new adventure. Children love to explore the waterfalls and walk the moss-covered rocks in the creek and chase butterflies through the trees while their parents park chairs in the water and cool off with an afternoon cocktail. Other outdoor amenities include a fireplace, spacious hot tub, and fire pit, providing several spots to kick back, relax, or socialize. The huge screened porch with its picnic table and wooden swing, is a great place to dine, gather by the fireplace to toast marshmallows or enjoy a glass of wine, and breathe in the mountain air, insect-free.
Inside, Chateau Relaxeau is a balanced mix of pine wood and warm drywall finishes, professionally and comfortably decorated with plenty of chairs, couches and rockers to sink into. The cabin sports three TVs, one DVD and two Blu-ray players, a ping-pong table in the basement and outlet strips in the living room and bedrooms to charge your cell phones and devices. In the well-appointed kitchen, you’ll find wood cabinets and sleek black appliances, and an adjacent farm dining table with seating for six.
The three airy, inviting bedrooms boast custom-made wood furniture, ceiling fans, and comfortable beds, a king in the main level master bedroom and queens upstairs. The master has a flat screen TV and bath with a tile shower and jetted tub, and one of the upstairs bedrooms has a balcony overlooking the creek. There’s a tub/shower combo and dual vanity in the upstairs bath, and a half bath on the main level.
Chateau Relaxeau’s other amenities include laundry facilities, board games, books, toys and kid-size rockers for your little ones, and a spacious gravel driveway. But its greatest calling card is its magical atmosphere and the way you’ll feel spending time there with family and friends. It’s another world, a heavenly home away from home, and that’s what a vacation is all about!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Game Room - ping pong
- Outdoor - main level deck, hot tub seats 6, charcoal grill (bring charcoal), 2 chairs, end table; screened in porch, outdoor stone wood burning fireplace, swing, 4 Adirondack chairs, picnic table seats 6, ceiling fan; fire pit, 4 chairs; creek
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, rustic cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - overstuffed leather chair, couch with chaise lounge, mountain wooden rocker, ottoman, 40” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, stone wood burning fireplace, end tables, lamps, rug,
- Bedrooms - main level master with pine paneled king bed, 32" flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, outlet strip for charging electronics; upstairs bedroom with pine paneled queen bed, 20" flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, full size rocking chair, outlet strip for charging electronics; second upstairs bedroom with pine paneled queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, outlet strip for charging electronics
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, tiled walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs with jack and jill bath with tub/shower combo, dual vanities; half bath on main level
- Child Amenities - rocking chairs in bedroom and family room, board games, children’s books, some toys
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level off kitchen
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free