Welcome to one of North Georgia's most magnificent settings, a beautiful rustic lodge surrounded by nature's peaceful glory. The River Lodge is serenely situated on 200 feet of frontage on the rushing waters of Fightingtown Creek, a trout fisherman's paradise, and a perfect destination for anyone who loves to enjoy the calming effects of the sound of running water.
Situated on two acres of wooded, private land with tall trees and gentle terrain, this forest oasis offers what few homes in the North Georgia mountains can: an expansive, level backyard for children (of all ages) to run around and play in. All this less than ten miles to downtown Blue Ridge and its excellent shopping, restaurants and entertainment options. Built of lightly stained wood with cathedral ceilings, wraparound decks and windows everywhere for you to take in the view, River Lodge is open, airy and inviting, with ceiling fans in every room to keep you cool and comfortable.
Does your vacation involve a large group of family or friends? Not a problem. The cabin has room enough to sleep 12 with three bedrooms, and a large sleeping loft. There is a master bedroom on the main level with a king bed, private bath with a double-sink vanity, flat screen TV, direct access to the deck and a spacious walk-in closet. There is a second master suite on the upstairs level, with a flat screen TV, private bath and its own private deck!
The third bedroom is perfect for families and kids, with a queen size bed, two twin bunk beds and a flat-screen TV, and the spacious upstairs loft is outfitted with twin trundle beds and a futon. There are four full baths, and also a washer/dryer for your convenience.
After a day of exploring the surrounding woods and mountains, you’ll find plenty to entertain you at the cabin. The large game room offers billiards, ping pong and arcade games, and you can watch TV in the family room or upstairs in the loft. Two DVD players, PlayStation 2, electronic games and wireless Internet will satisfy your media cravings and keep you connected.
The spacious kitchen, featuring granite counter tops, island, pantry, stainless steel appliances, microwave, and lots of cabinets, has an adjacent dining area that seats six, and four more at the breakfast bar. Prefer to dine and cook outdoors? You can fire up the charcoal grill for a barbecue and enjoy it under the stars. The deck has plenty of seating including a picnic table and a large wooden table with 6 chairs. Later, you can soak your cares away in the hot tub or warm yourself by the fire pit near the creek and small waterfall.
If you’re looking for a vacation in a natural setting that’s fun, relaxing and unique, escape to River Lodge for an experience you’ll never forget.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 12 (king, 2 queens, twin bunk beds, trundle, futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, ping pong table, arcade games, board games, sofa, chair
- Outdoors - main level deck, 2 rocking chairs, and an Adirondack chair, table seats 6, picnic table seats 6, charcoal grill (bring charcoal); lower deck, hot tub seats 8; private master top deck; fire pit near river; 200' frontage on Fightingtown Creek
- Interior - wood tongue and groove walls, cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - sofa, love seat, leather recliner, 40" flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - trundle bed, full size futon, 40" flat screen TV, night stands, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level master with sleigh king bed, 36" flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, large walk-in closet, main level deck access; second level master bedroom with queen bed, 36" flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, private deck; additional upstairs bedroom with queen bed, bunk beds, 28" flat screen TV, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level master bath with jacuzzi tub/shower combo and double vanity; second level master bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; loft bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Child Amenities - high chair, pack n play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.