If you’re considering a Blue Ridge mountain cabin rental for your next vacation, consider the magnificent vistas and cozy, rustic charm of Bearfoot Bungalow, a mountain oasis where you can relax, recharge and enjoy the fantastic recreation that the Aska Adventure Area has to offer.
Nestled in the National Forest, it’s a hiker and nature lover’s paradise, walking distance to Lake Blue Ridge, where you can swim, boat and canoe to your heart’s content. River tubing on the Toccoa River is less than ten minutes away. Drive just a bit further and you can go ziplining through the treetops, if you dare! Secluded as it is, Bearfoot Bungalow is only five miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Inside the cabin, you’ll find pine ceilings, walls and floors, with bright and airy rooms and windows overlooking the mountains from every angle. Settle into a comfy couch or recliner and kick off your shoes in front of a fire while you watch TV in the family room, or play ping-pong, pool, air hockey, and board games in the game room, which is equipped with DVD and Wii. There are four flat screen TVs in the cabin, each with Dish service and Netflix ability and wireless Internet throughout.
Above the open kitchen with its stainless steel appliances and adjacent dining area that seats 10, are the words DREAM RELAX ENJOY, and you’ll have no trouble following those instructions from the moment you arrive and let the peaceful atmosphere surround you.
Step outside on the wraparound deck and you’ll find a stone gas remote-controlled fireplace, rocking chairs and lounges, an A-frame wooden swing, and six-person hot tub, all with breathtaking views of the mountains. You can read a book or gather with friends and family to discuss the events of the day as you take in the mountain air and amazing setting. At dinnertime, just fire up the grill and dine alfresco, or roast marshmallows over the fire pit at the edge of the forest for a special dessert.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll choose from three comfortable, inviting bedrooms. The upstairs Master, with a king sleigh bed, 40” flat screen TV, private balcony with mountain views, walk-in closet and private bath with custom tiled shower and a stone trimmed Jacuzzi tub, has its own coffee maker so you can have your morning Joe in your pajamas.
The main level bedroom boasts a king log bed and opens onto the main deck, 40” flat screen TV and its bathroom features bath with shower, hand carved wood vanity, and washer/dryer in the closet. In the basement bedroom, a log queen bed and twin bunk beds make it perfect for kids. The adjacent bathroom has a tub and shower.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a weekend with the guys or the girls, there’s something for everyone at Bearfoot Bungalow.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - pool table, air hockey, ping pong table, 35” flat screen TV with DVD player, Wii with games, stereo with CD player, large leather sectional sofa, coffee table, end table, lamp, books, board games
- Outdoor - wrap around main level covered deck, 3 rocking chairs, 2 lounge chairs, dining table seats 5, gas grill, hot tub seats 6, outdoor stone gas fireplace with remote control, ceiling fan, A-frame wooden swing, barrel table; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans in every bedroom as well as game room and family room
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom lightwood cabinets, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, blender, spice rack, crockpot
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Dish service with Netflix ability, local phone
- Family Room - 2 leather sofas with recliners on all ends, stone gas fireplace with remote control, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, hand carved custom coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master with wooden sleigh king bed, 40" flat screen TV, armoire, walk-in closet, night stands, lamps, chair and ottoman, rug, coffee stand with coffee maker, private balcony; main level bedroom with carved log king bed, 40" flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, main level deck access; downstairs bedroom with carved log queen bed, carved log twin bunk beds, 25" TV with DVD player, dresser, lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tile walk-in shower, large stoned trimmed Jacuzzi tub, hand carved wood vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, hand carved wood vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic pedestal sink
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.