If you’re considering a Blue Ridge, Georgia cabin rental for your next vacation, you’ll find everything you seek at Fall Branch Lodge: pure tranquility and privacy in a spectacular wooded oasis. Blending warm and cozy country rusticity with all the modern comforts of home, this unique wood cabin has a roof that soars to the sky, three levels of decking and massive wraparound windows that give you a breathtaking view of the mountains.
Located eight miles from downtown Blue Ridge and just half a mile from its namesake Fall Branch Falls, the cabin is in a hiker’s paradise, close to several popular trailheads.
Fall Branch Lodge boasts all tongue and grove interior, beamed ceilings, and top quality finishes throughout, starting with the showplace of a family room that offers a spectacular view from every angle. The adjacent kitchen, with its new stainless steel appliances, gas stove and oven, and icemaker-equipped refrigerator, is stocked with everything you’ll need. There’s room for 10 at the dining table, and three more at the breakfast bar.
Want to grill outside while enjoying a mountain view? No problem: there’s a gas grill on the covered deck next to the screened porch, where a wood burning fireplace and outdoor seating beckon you to relax under the stars. The cabin also boasts gas fireplaces in the family room and basement, wireless Internet, and Dish Network-equipped flat screen TVs in the bedrooms and family room, the latter a 55” inch Smart TV with BluRay. At bedtime, you’ll slumber in comfort in any of the three bedrooms, each with a handcrafted bed and ceiling fan to keep you cool. In the upstairs bedroom the light and airy master suite boasts a king bed, a private balcony with rocking chairs, and a bathroom with walk-in steam shower. The main level bedroom has a unique heavy timber king bed and adjacent bath with walk-in shower. There’s a log queen bed in the bedroom downstairs, and its bath has a shower and tub. Need extra sleeping space? The sofa in the family room converts to a queen bed.
At Fall Branch Lodge you will also find a washer/dryer and ample parking. But most importantly, you’ll find an escape from the demands of daily life in the perfect mountain sanctuary. It’s the kind of place that will make you feel tranquil, peaceful at one with nature.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 kings, queen)
- Lower Level - 8' billiards table, 55” Smart TV with BluRay player and Hopper service, stone gas fireplace, large sofa with chaise, ottoman, lamps, custom built wet bar with mini fridge, ice trays and seating for four
- Outdoor - main level deck, gas grill; screened-in front porch, 2 chairs, loveseat, coffee table, outdoor stone wood burning fireplace, ceiling fans; lower deck, hot tub seats 6; half mile to Fall Branch Falls
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans, mountain laurel railings
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crockpot
- Dining Room - custom hand made dining table seats 10
- Media - satellite, local phone and free domestic long distance
- Family Room - leather queen sleeper sofa, leather loveseat, 32" TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, board games, side tables, lamps, rug, beams with custom lighting, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master with handmade wood king bed, ceiling beams, 39" flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, balcony access with rockers; main level master with hand made heavy timber king bed, ceiling beams, 37" flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, deck access; downstairs bedroom with heavy timber queen bed, ceiling beams, 32" flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - upstairs bath, slate walk-in steam shower, copper sink, wood counter top; main level bath, slate walk-in shower, copper sink, wood counter top; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, copper sink, wood counter top
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free