“Moonlight and Roses” is more than the title of a romantic old song. It’s the name of a North Georgia mountain cabin rental that beckons you to take in the fragrance of roses in the moonlight as you enjoy a relaxing private getaway and all the amenities the Blue Ridge area has to offer.
Located five miles from the Chattahoochee National Forest, this mountain oasis is secluded and secure, with awe-inspiring views every place you look. The spacious, comfortable rooms invite you to kick back and unwind, but you’ll want to venture out and take advantage of nearby activities, everything from trout fishing and horseback riding to hiking, camping, and kayaking, fine restaurants, and numerous Blue Ridge festivals.
You can ride a scenic railway, hike to waterfalls or pack a picnic lunch and explore Lake Conasauga, Georgia’s highest man-made lake. And, for the adventurous, there’s white water rafting just a short road trip away on the Ocoee River. Have your camera ready on your adventures, as wildlife including turkey, fox, birds, and deer just might make an appearance.
After a fun-filled day, you’ll return to the cozy comfort of Moonlight and Roses, where every season has something to offer: leaves turning in the fall, greenery and beautiful flowers in the spring, and the cool breezes in the summer. The log-sided cabin has a pine interior with vaulted ceilings, hardwood, travertine tile, and Berber carpet flooring, with ceiling fans throughout. The views from the family room, with its enormous windows, are spectacular, and you can kick back, get a fire going in the fireplace, and watch TV on the 64” screen.
At mealtime, the airy, fully stocked modern kitchen, with its solid oak cabinets, granite countertops, double sinks, has all the appliances you need, and you can eat inside (the dining table seats, six, plus four spots at the counter) or outdoors, where a gas grill, fire pit, and six-person hot tub are there for your enjoyment. The cabin also offers a game room with billiards table, wireless Internet, and bedroom TVs for your entertainment pleasure, and free unlimited long distance telephone so you can stay in touch—and tell everyone what a great time you’re having!
When it’s time to turn in, you’ll have your pick of four inviting, luxurious bedrooms, two of them master suites, and three with king pillow top beds and spacious closets. The fourth, the Bear Cub Cave bunkroom, has a twin over full bunk bed, perfect for the youngest members of your family. The upstairs master bedroom has a sleigh bed and sitting area, and in the main floor master, a sliding door gives access to the covered porch and hot tub. Both master baths have walk-in tiled showers, and there’s a tub/shower in the lower level bathroom.
If this sounds like the perfect vacation getaway to you, the solution is simple:
Moonlight and Roses awaits your visit!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 9 (3 kings, twin/full bunk beds)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, stools, bench, gas fireplace
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, 2 rocking chairs, 2 Adirondack chairs, 2 chairs, outdoor dining table seats 6, gas grill, hot tub seats 6; gorgeous roses, fenced yard with fire pit and benches
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom oak cabinets, granite countertops, 2 separate sinks and counter seats 4, 2 small refrigerators for wine and beverage cooler, large refrigerator, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, crock pot
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather/cloth sofa with matching love seat, ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 64” HDTV, large windows to take in fabulous views, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite with wooden sleigh king bed with pillow top, 36" flat screen TV, sitting area, walk-in closet, dresser, night stand, lamp; main level master suite with king bed with pillow top, 24" TV, walk-in closet, dresser, night stand, lamp, large glass sliders to main deck; downstairs bedroom pillow top king bed, 32" TV with DVD player, night stand, lamp; second downstairs bedroom, twin on top of full bunk beds, drawers under lower bunk, floor lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master ensuite, walk-in tiled shower, vanity; main level bath, walk-in tiled shower, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, paved driveway, ample parking
- Walking distance to Majestic Lodge
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.