If the demands and stresses of daily life have you dreaming of a little serenity now, the good news is that it literally exists, in the form of a North Georgia cabin rental bearing that name. Peaceful, secluded and serene, this My Mountain retreat invites you to enjoy the breathtaking unobstructed mountain views while leaving the cares of the everyday world behind.
Named for a Seinfeld episode in which Frank Costanza angrily shouted “serenity now!” whenever he felt his blood pressure rising (not exactly the best use of a calming mantra!), this beautiful vacation home is the real deal: you’ll experience true serenity from the moment you arrive and breathe in the clear mountain air.
The cozy log cabin is constructed of western red cedar, with unique walkways to its decks and plenty of outdoor seating. There’s a gas grill, fire pit, and picnic table for outdoor meals and marshmallow roasting, you can relax in the hot tub or nestle into a rocking chair as you take in the view.
Inside, Serenity Now is wood-paneled from floor to lofty ceiling, with cooling ceiling fans and country décor throughout. You’ll enjoy relaxing by the fireplace or watching TV on the 42” flat screen, which is equipped with Xbox 360. The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a new refrigerator, a gas stove, and brand new granite countertops, and its adjacent dining table seats eight.
The cabin accommodates six guests in its three bedrooms, two on the main level with queen beds, and a king in the master loft on the upper level, perfect for family vacations, couples’ weekends, or getaways with friends. The loft, with its slanted ceiling, has a sitting area and access to the outdoor deck. It’s sunny and comfortably furnished in country chic style, as are the bedrooms downstairs. There are LED flat screen TVs in each. The two bathrooms, one on each floor, are outfitted with new sinks and granite countertops.
There’s a washer/dryer on the main floor, and you don’t have to leave Rover at home—Serenity Now is a pet friendly place that will bring some welcome serenity into your life for a very memorable moment. You’ll want to visit again and again!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Outdoor - main level screened-in deck, rockers, ceiling fan; main level deck, gas grill, picnic table seats 6, chairs; elevated walkway to out door deck, hot tub seats 5, chairs; fire pit with seating
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker & toaster
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Direct TV with NFL Sunday ticket, local phone
- Family Room - leather recliner sofa, glider arm chairs, 42” Smart LED TV, Xbox 360, stone wood burning fireplace, end tables, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master loft with king bed, 42” Smart LED TV, sitting area, rocker, recliner, dresser, night stand, lamp, balcony access; main level bedroom with queen bed, 32” flat screen LED TV, dresser, night stand, lamp; second main level bedroom with queen bed, 32” flat screen LED TV, dresser, chair, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master ensuite, tub/shower combo, granite top, main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top.
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level back bedroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.