Take in the breathtaking beauty of natural surroundings and the serenity of a lodge situated against the National Forrest. This custom home captures your attention and your heart before you even step through the front door. Eagles Landing promises a unique and memorable vacation experience. Discover why so many visitors have commented that this vacation spot has been their favorite, for relaxing and enjoying lake living.
Situated directly on Lake Blue Ridge, this spectacular showplace has incomparable views of the surrounding mountains. Named for a bronze sculpture of a bald eagle that sits outside and welcomes your arrival and the real family of bald eagles that nests nearby, Eagles Landing is as bold, majestic and unique as the national symbol and as beautiful to behold.
The epitome of rustic elegance, this spacious lodge has seven bedrooms to accommodate 19 guests, making it ideal for large families, reunions, couples’ weekends or getaways with all your friends. By day, enjoy boating and swimming at the lake and all the activities the nearby Aska Adventure Area has to offer. Unwind afterward with good food, conversation, and entertainment indoors or under the stars. Whether inside or out, enjoy views and privacy that cannot be found anywhere else.
At the center of Eagles Landing is the signature living room that has a stone gas fireplace that stretches up 18 feet. The hand-carved spiral staircase spans four floors, from the unique loft down to the terrace level where you will find the “grown-ups’ game room”. There are three decks spanning the length of the home, a hot tub, swings, and a picnic table outdoors seating 10.
The kitchen, with its granite countertops and double sinks, makes cooking for a crowd a breeze, and there’s seating for a dozen, between the dining table and the kitchen bar.
The cabin is equipped with high speed wireless Internet, several large flat screen TVs including one in the game room, where you can play billiards, shuffleboard, chess or use the karaoke machine to sing your favorite songs.
The two story dock has furniture enough to accommodate 16. Enjoy a picnic on the water, fishing directly from the dock, taking a ride on the paddleboat, or swimming. There are two ramps for watercraft, as well accommodations for a motorboat. Whether watching the skiers and wakeboarders, or watching an incomparable sunset, you’ll spend as much time as possible on the dock.
When you’re ready to turn in for the night, a pleasant slumber is guaranteed because Eagles Landing’s bedrooms are warm, inviting and restful. There are two master suites, both with king log beds, outdoor decks, private baths with double stone vanities and walk-in showers (plus fireplace and flat screen TV in the upstairs suite). The other bedrooms have king, queen, full, and twin beds or bunk beds that the kids will adore.
What else can we tell you about this one-of-a-kind lake cabin? There’s plenty of driveway space to accommodate your guests, and a washer-dryer for your laundry needs. But the most important thing about Eagles Landing is the way you’ll feel when you’re there: peaceful, one with nature, like you’ve escaped to a magical place—a memory you’ll cherish long after you’ve left.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 19 (3 kings, 2 queens, twin, queen/twin bunk beds, twin/full bunk beds, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - billiards table, shuffle board, karaoke, 48” flat screen TV, chess, wet bar seats 6, 3 leather recliners, end tables, stacked stone gas fireplace
- Outdoor - middle level covered deck, swing, chairs, end tables; upper deck, gas grill, picnic table seats 10, chairs, end tables; lower covered deck, chairs, hot tub seats 6; 2 story dock on lake with chaise lounges, chairs and ottomans, and bar stools, picnic table seats 6
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans, custom antler light fixtures throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, gourmet appliances, 33” flat screen TV, custom cabinets, granite countertop with 2 sinks and seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 10
- Media - satellite, local phone, high speed wireless
- Family Room - leather sectional sofa, leather ottoman, chair and ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, wall of large windows, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - 33” flat screen TV with Xbox console, seating area with leather furniture
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite with rustic log king bed, 30” flat screen TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, dresser, night stand, lamp, access to upper deck; second master suite with log king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, access to upper deck; main level bedroom with king bed, dresser, night stand, lamp; second main level bedroom with queen bed, twin bed, night stands, lamps; third main level bedroom with queen/twin bunk beds, dresser, night stand, lamp; fourth main level bedroom with log twin bunk beds, log twin/full bunk beds, night stand, lamp; downstairs bedroom with queen bed, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - upstairs master ensuite, walk-in shower, stone double vanities; second upstairs master ensuite, walk-in shower, stone double vanities; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free