If you dream of a peaceful, relaxing escape for your next vacation, look no further than the Blue Ridge, Georgia cabin rental called Serenity Lodge and Stable. True to its name, this magnificent property located five miles west of Ellijay, GA offers the ultimate in serene tranquility, bringing you closer to nature while you enjoy all the modern amenities it has to offer, both indoors and out.
There’s a koi pond on the property, and if you, like the owner, love horses, feel free to bring your own. As the cabin’s name reflects, there’s a stable across from the cabin and the spacious driveway can accommodate a horse trailer.
But even if you don’t ride, Serenity Lodge and Stable is the perfect spot, especially if your group is large. With six bedrooms that sleep 12 guests, it’s ideal for large families, a couples’ getaway with friends, or a long weekend with the girls or guys.
Serenity’s rooms are elegantly rustic, with exposed beams, wood burning fireplace, sumptuous leather sofas, ceiling fans in every room, and unusual touches like handmade antler chandeliers. With two fully furnished kitchens, two sets of washer-dryers and four and a half bathrooms, the cabin can handle all the needs of the guests.
You and your guests can spend your days exploring the woods on and around the property, where you’re likely to spot deer, or enjoy the spectacular mountain view from the decks surrounding the cabin. There, you can soak in the hot tub, nestle in the porch swing, or fire up the charcoal grill for a barbecue and have your meal outside at a table for eight.
Later, you can watch TV on any of Serenity’s three HD flat screen TVs, all provided with DirecTV, sports and movie channels, or play ping pong, pool, cards or board games in the game room. The cabin has high-speed wireless connectivity and a printer, so feel free to bring your devices.
When you’re ready to turn in for the night, you’ll sleep well no matter which bedroom you choose, as each one is uniquely and comfortably decorated with a luxurious king or queen bed, ensuring a restful night’s slumber. The master bedroom has an extra touch: it features covered deck access and a bathroom with massage-jet tub and double sink.
Serenity Lodge and Stable’s vibe is restful, soothing and calm, offering you the opportunity to commune with nature in a spiritual way while you connect and celebrate with those you love.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 king, 4 queens)
- Game Room - pool table, ping pong, card table, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, sofa, lamps, board games; full kitchen, kitchen counter seats 3
- Outdoor - back porch, front porch, covered main level deck, dining table seats 8, rockers, porch swing, charcoal grill (bring charcoal); covered patio, hot tub seats 6, fire pit; koi pond; accent tree lighting, horse stable with 4 stalls and 2 fenced pastures
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - 2 fully equipped kitchens (upstairs and downstairs), black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island seats 3, table seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - farm style dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa and recliners, chair and ottoman, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, antler chandelier, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - 42” flat screen TV, recliner, sofa, chair and ottoman
- Bedrooms - main level master with sleigh king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ottoman; second main level bedroom with poster queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair; third main level bedroom with poster queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamps; downstairs bedroom with wrought iron king bed, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps; second downstairs bedroom with queen ball and post bed, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, double vanity; second main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, vanity; third main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bathroom, walk-in shower, vanity; main level half bath
- Pet Friendly - horses and dogs (dog house and run in back) allowed outside only with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level and downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved drive, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.