It took the owners three years of searching the North Georgia Mountains for the perfect spot for their cabin. It had to have paved access, privacy, and of course, spectacular mountain views. No easy task. But they found a Blue Ridge location for their Mountainside Retreat, and it’s there today, beckoning you to come and enjoy nature’s glory and all the amenities it has to offer.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll be transformed: the peaceful surroundings will put you in a tranquil, stress-free frame of mind. The majestic two-story cabin is the epitome of rustic elegance with all the creature comforts you desire. Built from hand-scraped stained wood throughout the interior and exterior of the cabin, it features designer lighting, high end furnishings, a chef-inspired kitchen, granite countertops throughout, and extra-large picture windows in the family room and terrace level that optimize the grandeur of the majestic mountain landscape.
The cabin’s walls and ceilings are all tongue-and-groove wood, finished to accentuate natural knotholes. High-end rustic furnishings and mountain décor with wildlife, pine trees, and landscape themes make the rooms comfortable and inviting. You can relax and watch TV on the HD flat screens in each of the three bedrooms or the 50-inch models with DVD in the family room and game room, all equipped with satellite and accessible inputs for game systems and laptops (don’t forget your cables!)
In the game room, you’ll also find a regulation billiards table, a stone gas fireplace, game table, and bar with refrigerator, wine rack and specialty glasses for your favorite libations. There‘s plenty of fun to be had outdoors too.
The main level screened-in porch boasts a wood-burning fireplace and plenty of seating. There is a gas grill on the main deck to enjoy a barbeque and the terrace level has a five-person hot tub where you can soak your cares away. Both decks have plenty of seating, allowing you to settle in and take in the scenery. The master bedroom has a private deck where you can enjoy morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. At Mountainside Retreat, sunrises are spectacular; many mornings have clouds in the valley below, making it seem like you are floating above the clouds, and the red sunsets give the mountains a fiery appearance.
Inside, the modern kitchen features granite counter tops, raised bar with bar stools, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with crushed and cubed ice, five burner gas stove with convection oven, and microwave vent-a-hood. The adjacent dining room comfortably seats six.
There’s sleeping space for eight in the cabin’s three bedrooms--each with a king bed and luxurious pillow top mattress—and the full-size futon in the game room. The log or pine beds and coordinating furnishings, mountain-themed quilts, decorative pillows and velvet blankets ensure your sweet dreams.
Mountainside Retreat’s three bathrooms are lavishly appointed, starting with the tub and tiled rain-style shower, double vanities, rustic cabinetry and granite counter tops in the master bath. The terrace level bathroom features an oversized tile walk-in shower and laundry facilities are in the main level bathroom closet.
If you want all the comforts of home in a setting you can’t get anywhere else, Mountainside Retreat is the perfect place to spend the vacation of your dreams.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (3 kings, sleeper futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 50” flat screen Smart TV with multiple inputs (bring your cables), DVD player, soundbar; stacked stone gas fireplace, pub height game table with 2 chairs; split level bar with 3 stools, compact refrigerator with ice section, wine rack, specialty libation glassware, granite countertops, Edison pendant lights over bar, replica water pump faucet; sleeper futon, coffee table
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, rocking chairs, Adirondack chairs, gas grill; screened-in porch, sofa, chairs, coffee table, dining table seats 6, outdoor stacked stone wood burning fireplace; lower deck, hot tub seats 5, chaise lounges, rocking chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom hand scraped rustic cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric skillet, electric griddle, crockpot, blender
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather reclining sofa, 2 reclining rockers, stacked stone gas fireplace; 50” flat screen Smart TV with multiple inputs (bring your cables), DVD player, soundbar; coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite with log king bed with pillow top mattress, 32” flat screen HDTV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rugs, private deck with rocking chairs, table; main level bedroom, log king bed with pillow top mattress, 25” flat screen HDTV, dresser, night stand, lamps, rugs; downstairs bedroom, country pine king bed with pillow top mattress, 25” flat screen HDTV, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - upstairs master ensuite, tiled walk-in shower with rain shower head and corner seat, soaker tub, double vanity, granite top, linen closet; main level bath, tiled walk-in shower with rain shower head and corner seat, vanity, granite top; downstairs bath, oversized tiled walk-in shower with large seat, vanity, granite top
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.