When it comes to an unforgettable North Georgia cabin vacation rental, you want the best activities, amenities and comfort of course, but it’s really all about the view. If you want unparalleled 180-degree views of the mountains, meadows, and rolling pastures from breathtaking dawn to stunning sunset all year round, look no further than the aptly named All About the View. This very special retreat is the ultimate romantic sanctuary in a serene wilderness setting.
Located at the end of a gravel driveway, the cabin has exquisitely elegant exterior décor, from its board and batten siding to the antique stained glass windows and the wall of windows that offer a spectacular mountain view from every angle. The interior is rustic meets elegantly modern, with soaring beamed ceilings, a warm and inviting stone fireplace, comfortable leather sofas, a two-tier chandelier, and cozy quilts and wildlife-themed accents throughout.
You’ll get a great night’s sleep in any of the cabin’s three comfortable bedrooms, each with its own private bath and flat screen HDTV. The main floor master bedroom boasts a log queen bed and the two downstairs bedrooms have king beds and open onto decks. The bathrooms feature custom cabinetry and fixtures.
All About the View’s kitchen also has custom cabinets, granite countertops, a farmhouse sink, and is fully equipped with a chef’s gas range with broiler and grill, hooded vent, modern appliances, wine cooler, and a large breakfast bar. The adjacent dining table seats six, but you might want to cook and dine alfresco while enjoying the spectacular view: the cabin has a large outdoor grill and dining table for six. You can relax in the hot tub under the stars and warm yourself afterward beside the fireplace on the screened-in porch.
There are plenty of indoor entertainment amenities as well, including five flat screen TVs, Blu-Ray, DVD, Netflix streaming, and connectivity options for Chromecast, Fire, and Roku for your viewing and gaming pleasure.
If country luxury, the wonder of nature and the comfort of home away from home are what you seek, All About the View is exactly that and so much more, with all the ingredients of a truly memorable vacation experience.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 kings, queen)
- Game Room - 50” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray/DVD player, free Netflix streaming, leather sectional sofa, large ottoman, electric fireplace, lamps, chess, board games
- Outdoor - main level deck, 3 rocking chairs, side table, dining table seats 6, gas grill; screened-in porch with luxurious seating for 6-10, outdoor stone gas fireplace, coffee table, ceiling fans; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, stools
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, farmhouse sink, built-in wine cooler, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cake mixer
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable with 100+ premium & HD channels, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, corner stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV, coffee table, side tables, candle lanterns, luxurious wildlife themed rug
- Bedrooms - main level master with rustic log queen bed, 15” flat screen HDTV, full closet, night stands, antler lamps, rustic accent chair; downstairs bedroom with wood paneled king bed, 28” flat screen HDTV, full closet, night stands, telescope base lamps, cozy accent chair; second downstairs bedroom with wrought iron and wood king bed and matching night stands, 32” flat screen HDTV, full closet, cozy accent chair, basket weave lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; main level powder room, vessel sink and toilet, custom wooden cabinet; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer stack on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.