Your vacation time is precious, so why not make it unforgettable? Sunset Ridge, a Blue Ridge cabin rental in a magnificent wooded setting, is the perfect place for you to relax, escape and spend time with friends and family.
Named after the spectacular sunsets that provide the perfect backdrop to your experience, Sunset Ridge is the epitome of rustic luxury, with all the amenities you could ask for. Beautifully decorated with pine walls, floors and ceilings, it accommodates eight guests in its three comfortable bedrooms, each with queen beds (there are two beds in the downstairs bedroom). Stay in the luxurious master bedroom and you can enjoy the view from the hammock on your screened-in private deck. Each bedroom has a designated bathroom with tub and shower, and there’s a washer and dryer in the bathroom on the main floor.
Your family and friends can gather in the main floor family room to kick back by the fireplace and watch TV, listen to music—the entire house is wired with speakers—or play darts, foosball and board games in the barn wood downstairs, which has a 42” surround sound TV, a gas fireplace, and full bar. There’s wireless Internet throughout the cabin.
Love to cook? Then you’ll love the fully stocked, modern kitchen and dining room with its table for eight. Or you can fire up the gas barbecue and dine on the picnic table on the deck or settle into an Adirondack chair to watch the sunset. All three levels of Sunset Ridge have outside decks, and on the main level there’s a massive stone fireplace and a hot tub where you can relax under the stars.
By day, you can explore everything the Georgia mountains have to offer, from a tube ride down the Toccoa River to the shopping, entertainment and restaurants in downtown Blue Ridge, just a short car ride away.
If a fun time and family adventure in a fabulous setting is what you seek, Sunset Ridge is your destination for a memorable vacation experience.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (4 queens)
- Game Room - foosball table, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player and surround sound, Apple Air play, gas fireplace, full bar with sink and small fridge, wrap around sofa, coffee table, dart board, board games
- Outdoor - main level screen-in deck, 2 rocking chairs, dinner table seats 10, gas grill; covered deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 2 Adirondack chairs, 2 rocking chairs, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair, ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 32” flat screen TV, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master with heavy log queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, private screened-in deck with hammock; main level bedroom with hewn log queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp; downstairs bedroom with 2 queen beds
- Bathrooms - private upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, closet; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
- Other cabins nearby are Wilderness Way, White Tail Crossing and Aska Haven
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.