Nestled in the majestic woods of Sunrock Mountain, Ohana Lodge beckons you to experience the vacation of your dreams with your family. In fact, Ohana means “family” in the Hawaiian language! Offering privacy, tranquility and all the amenities you could ask for, this spectacular Georgia mountain cabin rental provides the perfect escape from daily life and a place where you and your loved ones can reconnect and re-energize.
Professionally decorated with wood floors, walls and ceilings, Ohana Lodge has breathtaking views from every room, from the inviting family room with its centerpiece fireplace to the five comfortable bedrooms that epitomize rustic luxury. Have lots of kids? No problem. Ohana Lodge sleeps 12 in accommodations ranging from a Master suite with balcony and a king bed, two main level bedrooms with queen beds, and two downstairs bedrooms fitted with bunk beds, plus a futon in the loft. The Master bathroom boasts a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and double vanity.
Many bedrooms have a flat screen TV, and there are two more in the family room and the downstairs game room, where a regulation billiards table, a foosball table, Xbox, 150+ arcade game, darts and board games provide hours of entertainment. Ohana is also outfitted with Wi-Fi Internet, two stereo systems, two DVD players, and an iPod docking station.
The fully equipped open kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and the farm-style dining table easily expands with inserted leaves for extra seating. There’s also plenty of seating outside, so you can fire up a barbecue in the gas grill, relax in a rocking chair and enjoy the warmth of the fire pit and outdoor fireplace, or soothe your tired muscles in the hot tub that accommodates six.
For the littlest guests, the cabin is outfitted with highchairs, pack and plays, children’s dinnerware, outdoor chairs, toys, strollers, and life jackets. There’s a spacious laundry room in the basement, and you don’t have to leave Rover at home, because Ohana is pet-friendly.
If this sounds perfect, it’s because Ohana Lodge is truly a special place, a one of a kind destination where you and your family can share memories and make new ones that will last a lifetime.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 12 (king, 2 queens, 2 twin bunk beds, twin over full bunk bed)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, foosball table, Xbox, 150+ arcade game, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo system, stone gas fireplace, sofa, chair and ottoman, coffee table, end tables, lamps, dart board, board games
- Outdoor - main level deck, 2 rocking chairs, swing, gas grill; covered main level deck with stone wood burning fireplace, 2 rocking chairs; hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 5 Adirondack chairs, picnic table seats 6, swing set
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker
- Dining Room - farm style dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather recliner, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo system, iPod docking station, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - sleeper futon, pull out chair, desk and chair
- Bedrooms - upstairs master with rustic paneled king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, private balcony; main level bedroom with wood paneled queen bed, 39” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp; second main level bedroom with sleigh queen bed, 39” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp; downstairs bedroom with 2 twin bunk beds, dresser; second downstairs bedroom with twin full bunk bed, 24” flat screen TV, dresser
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, pedestal sink
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - 2 pack and plays, 2 umbrella strollers, 2 life jackets, 2 high chairs, toys, children plates, cups, bowls and utensils
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved drive, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.