Celtic Weaver Lodge is one of the most delightful North Georgia Mountain cabin rentals imaginable. Whether you’re hosting the clan for the holidays, planning a girls’ weekend or fun-filled vacation for the family, this is an enchanting setting for you and your guests.
Elegantly rustic with tongue and groove wood throughout, Celtic Weaver Lodge was professionally decorated and it shows. Bursting with character, this charming cabin will intrigue you at every turn with eye-catching furnishings and accents abundant in this split log home.
Peaceful and secluded, the cabin’s ideal location will also reel you in, conveniently nestled in the Aska Adventure Area and within walking distance of beautiful Lake Blue Ridge. If you’re seeking outdoor adventure, go zip lining or hike to stunning waterfalls nearby. Spend a day on the lake, boating or paddle boarding. If a little indoor adventure is more your speed, you’re just minutes from quaint downtown Blue Ridge – plan a spa day or spend a leisurely afternoon strolling through the town’s boutiques, galleries and antique stores.
Weave your way back home for more fun and relaxation. The kids will naturally gravitate to the game room downstairs, drawn there to play billiards, ping pong, Xbox, board games, even NASCAR mini air hockey. The DVD player and iCraig will also keep them entertained for hours – they can play movies or music to their hearts’ content while lounging by the stone gas fireplace.
The huge lawn offers plenty of room for romping outdoors as well. The gang can play touch football or tag – or make snow angels if you happen to catch a winter snowfall. Watch the shenanigans from a comfy chair on the main porch, or from the hot tub on the lower level’s screened-in porch. Or spend a tranquil summer evening with your toes in the grass, warmed by the glowing fire pit.
You’ll be hard pressed to find more charming bedrooms than the three you’ll choose from here. And in addition to cozy bedding and upscale, rustic furnishings, each bedroom allows you to step out into the fresh air. The queen master bedroom upstairs has its own full-length porch with chaise lounges. Take an afternoon nap, read a book or just enjoy the awe-inspiring mountain views. You can walk out from the main floor’s queen bedroom to the porch to watch the stars twinkling above, warmed by the outdoor fireplace. The twin trundle bed on the top floor and queen-twin trundle bed on the lower level make room for kids aplenty to have sweet dreams.
This warm and cheerful cabin is positively peace on Earth for all in its midst. Location, relaxation and a sense of magic – Celtic Weaver Lodge weaves all the best things vacations are made of into one perfect place.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 9 (3 queen, 3 twin trundles)
- Game Room - billiards with ping pong table combination, air hockey table, Xbox, 48” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, leather sofa, high stools, lamps, board games
- Outdoor - front porch with 4 rockers; main level deck, stacked stone gas fireplace, 4 wicker chairs, end table, 2 comfy chairs and love seat, coffee table, gas and charcoal grills (bring charcoal); upper deck with 2 chaise lounges; screened-in bottom porch, hot tub seats 4, foosball table, 2 wicker chairs and coffee table; stone fire pit with 8 chairs; corn hole set in laundry room; elevated play house
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom light oak cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - leather sofa, loveseat, chair with ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 46” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - sofa, leather chair, 22” flat screen TV, iCraig, end table, lamp, rug,
- Bedrooms - main level with wood paneled queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair; upstairs master suite with wood slat queen bed, 2 twin trundle, 22” flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, access to upper deck; downstairs with custom branch queen bed and twin trundle, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, shower, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.