Twin Pine Lodge’s unique look and feel as an elegant yet earthy and rustic retreat sets it apart from other Blue Ridge, GA cabin rentals. This cabin embodies tranquility, offering breathtaking beauty inside and out.
The name Twin Pine Lodge comes from the front columns of the porch, which are made of white pine trees harvested from the land where the cabin was built. They’re a fitting welcome, as natural elements such as slate rock and timber, stacked stone fireplaces and showers, and nature-inspired cabinetry are woven beautifully throughout the home.
Your peaceful haven has entertainment galore in store as well. Between the cabin’s many TVs, the DISH Network’s Hopper system and Apple TV, there will be plenty for you to sit back and enjoy. Head downstairs to the game room to play darts on the electronic dartboard, or get everyone together to play board games on the handmade, eight-person game table. The sofa downstairs pulls out to a queen bed to crash on if you stay up late playing games.
The gorgeous kitchen looks like it was carved out of a mountain, with its handmade slate rock countertop, counter bar and handmade slate rock-topped table. The top-of-the-line gas stove and spacious sink will make cooking a pleasure. Whip up a feast for the gang – there’s room for everyone to gather around the 10-person table.
The nature surrounding Twin Pine Lodge entreats you to spend time outdoors enjoying the fresh mountain air. Spend a crisp fall afternoon on the deck watching a game on the 50” outdoor television. Listen to music on the outdoor speakers as you lounge in the hot tub. Feel every part of you melt with relaxation while the breeze blows gently around you.
Getting out and about is a breeze too. Located conveniently off a main road on Price Mountain, you’re just a four-mile drive to downtown Blue Ridge. Spend a sunny afternoon swimming at Morganton Point. Take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. Spend an evening checking out the latest music or arts festival to hit town.
But with bedrooms this alluring, you may be tempted to call it an early night. The king master bedroom upstairs, queen bedroom on the main level, and king bedroom downstairs all welcome you with beds of handmade framing featuring laurel wood, tin, and slate wood accents, along with matching handmade nightstands and dressers. Each bed features luxurious bedding and pillow top mattresses, promising the most peaceful sleep imaginable.
Twin Pine Lodge is a tranquil haven made for R&R. Spending time with friends and family in this incredible setting will have everyone pining for more.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, queen pull out sofa)
- Game Room - electronic dart board, 8 person octagon game table with chairs, 47” flat screen smart TV, wet bar with pellet ice maker and beverage center, queen pull out sofa, recliner, coffee table, lamps, rug, board games
- Outdoor - main level deck, 50” flat screen TV, 2 large couches, coffee table, chair, dining table seats 10, outdoor Bose speakers connect to receiver in family room, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom natural finish cabinets, slate rock countertops, kitchen bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, food processor, crockpot
- Dining Room - hand made slate rock dining table seats 10
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - sofa, chairs, leather recliner and ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 50” flat screen TV, surround sound stereo system with internet radio, Apple TV, iPod and Bluetooth connections, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with log queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug; upstairs master suite with heavy timber king bed, 39” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug; downstairs with custom timber king bed, 39” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug
- Bathrooms - main level bath, stacked stone shower, copper sink, vanity; upstairs master bath, stacked moss covered stone waterfall shower, double vanities; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, copper sinks, double vanities
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main floor off kitchen
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free