As any frequenter of North Georgia cabin rentals will tell you, when life gets too hectic, nothing feels better than relaxing in the mountains and reconnecting with nature. That’s where Mountain Melody comes in – the views here will make you feel closer to heaven and fill you with a sense of peace on Earth. Life here just feels like everything’s in perfect harmony – like music that will soothe your soul.
Located on Black Mountain, the cabin is beautifully decorated with wildlife décor and gleaming oak floors throughout, creating a warm and woodsy atmosphere. Open and airy with lots of large picture windows, you’ll be treated to stellar mountain vistas inside and out. The main room is perfect for catching up with old friends over a glass of wine while enjoying those beautiful views. Or indulge in a leisurely nap on the comfy microsuede sofa while a fire crackles in the gas fireplace nearby.
Venture down to the game room, filled with fun for kids of all ages. Play a round of darts or pool. Deal some cards, play slots or take a seat at the checkers table to test your strategic mind. You can also step outside from the game room to the hot tub to start or end your day with a nice, refreshing soak.
The cabin’s two screened-in porches will entice you to spend as much time as you can outdoors. Sway dreamily in the hammock and feel the cool mountain breeze waft over you while taking in the stunning views. No need to play music – the sounds of nature will create their own Mountain Melody for you to enjoy. Hit just the right notes with your guests by grilling a fabulous dinner out on the porch. You’ll be greeted with a chorus of cheers and calls for seconds.
Afterward, wander down to the benches surrounding the fire pit. Sing some campfire songs while toasting marshmallows and beholding the star-filled skies above you.
Ready for bedtime? Your heart will sing when entering the charming king master suite upstairs with its large sitting area. Read a book by the beautiful stone fireplace before bed, and wake up to amazing mountain views. You can also choose the cozy king bedroom on the main floor. Take advantage of its walkout to the screened-in porch to catch a glorious sunrise. The kids will want to claim the queen bedroom suite downstairs, which has its own sitting area. The game room also offers a futon for more kids and more fun!
You’re in for a pitch perfect vacation at this relaxed and cozy hideaway. A stay at Mountain Melody will have your friends and family cheering for an encore.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, darts, slot machine, checkers table, futon, sofa, loveseat, coffee table, 40” flat screen TV with DVD player, cards, board games
- Outdoor - main floor screened-in porch, 2 rockers, 4 seat dining set, gas grill; terrace level screened-in porch, 2 wicker rockers, wicker love seat, hammock, 2 chairs; unscreened deck, bistro set; hot tub seats 4: fire pit, 3 benches
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, black appliances, custom pine cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - microsuede sofa and chair with ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen smart TV with Netflix, coffee table, end tables, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with king bed, 19” flat screen smart TV with Netflix, dresser, night stands, chest, lamps, rug; upstairs master suite with log king bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, dresser, coffee table, sofa, night stands, lamps; downstairs with wooden post queen bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, love seat, dresser, night stand, lamp, sitting area
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, heat lamp, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, large marble vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main floor bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
- Short walking distance to Big Canoe Lodge and Skyline Lodge
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.