This gorgeous mountain home’s riverfront location is the envy of many other Blue Ridge cabin rentals. Sitting right on the shores of the Toccoa River, close to the Aska Adventure area in the beautiful Dial area, it offers easy access to fishing, tubing, kayaking and all of the great water sports you may seek out here in the North Georgia Mountains. Located just off of a main road, this is a lively, active location, particularly in summertime.
Come on Inn and make yourself at home. In fact, that’s the very reason this cabin was given its welcoming name. Its cozy environment will make you feel like this is your home away from home right away…The cabin’s beautiful interior mixes mountain cabin décor with charming country accents to create a unique and inviting atmosphere all its own. Walk in to the living room, sink into the plush sofas or supple leather armchair and put your feet up. Entertained by a book or a good movie, spend hours relaxing by the warmth of the floor-to-ceiling remote gas fireplace.
The cabin’s outdoor living areas are equally enticing, so come on out. Spoiled by your location on the Toccoa, you may be tempted to spend all of your time outside – the fun never ends out here on the river! Set up lunch and snacks on the picnic table for easy access when you need a nibble during tubing or swimming breaks.
You can also spend a lazy afternoon lounging on the porch swing, with the screened-in porch providing just the right amount of cool shade from the sunlight streaming in. As day turns into night, open a bottle of wine and fire up the grill for tasty barbecue ribs or perhaps some healthy veggie kabobs. Have dinner al fresco out on the picnic table or at the dining table on the deck.
In the evening, there’s no better spot for stargazing than the lovely fire pit area. Gather some chairs, listen to the river flow and the crickets chirp, and take in these special moments with family or friends. What a serene way to end each day…
Then, two large king master bedroom suites will treat you to sweet dreams each night. Located on separate floors – one on the main floor, one upstairs – both bedrooms offer their own screened-in balconies for added privacy to enjoy quiet moments before bedtime or in the early morning hours. The loft area upstairs is also filled with its own country charm and a cozy full bed.
Get ready for some fun in the sun and time spent relaxing and enjoying the great outdoors. The door’s always open here and the water’s great – so Come On Inn!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 kings, full)
- Outdoor - main level screened-in deck, loveseat, coffee table, 2 chairs, end table, swing; covered main level deck, dining table seats 4, chairs, charcoal grill (bring charcoal); fire pit, picnic table; Toccoa riverfront
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - sofa, loveseat, leather recliner, leather ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV, end tables, lamp, rug
- Loft - wood post full bed, vanity and seat, night stand, lamp, chair
- Bedrooms - main level master suite with brass king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, screened-in balcony; upstairs master suite with king bed, 27” TV, dresser, chair, screened-in balcony
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, shower, vanity; upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, shower, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in laundry room downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.