Three Little Bears feels like a true home away from home among North Georgia cabin rentals.
If this were the cabin in Goldilocks and the Three Bears, it would be described as “just right.” Its picture perfect entrance welcomes you into an inviting family room with vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace reaching two stories high. You’ll spot homages to bears throughout the home, along with nature-themed accents like acorn ornaments, leafy rugs or lamps made of antlers, a large pinecone or tree bark.
There are so many ways to enjoy your time here. You may want to sink into the sumptuous sofas, flip on the TV and spend the rest of the afternoon watching a movie. If you’re seeking a little quiet time to yourself, the large loft overlooking the family room is a great place to curl up with a book on comfy, contemporary furniture nestled among the charming dormer windows. Outside, indulge in a peaceful afternoon in the hammock, napping or flipping through a magazine. Or simply bear witness to breathtaking mountain views from the comfort of the deck’s four rocking chairs or the loveseat glider.
Named for the cabin owners’ three children, Three Little Bears was built with family in mind. The “cubs” will have a blast in the game room, playing air hockey, foosball, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, and board games. There’s even a poker set for grown ups. Kids of all ages will be excited to get their “paws” on the swing set outside. And the fun doesn’t end when the sun goes down – get a fire going in the fire pit so the gang can make s’mores and watch for shooting stars.
When you’re ready to hibernate, look no further than three welcoming bedrooms. The beautiful king master bedroom suite upstairs has its own balcony overlooking the valley. On the main floor, the warm and inviting queen bedroom suite opens out to the wraparound deck. Step out from either bedroom to start the day watching a spectacular sunrise.
There’s also a bunk house downstairs with twin over full bunk beds and twin bunk beds with trundle, so plenty of room for the kids. Once they’re tucked into bed, indulge in a romantic, moonlit dip in the roomy hot tub with your honey. What a sweet way to end the day.
Three Little Bears is a place to get away and spend quality time with family doing activities together here in the cabin or taking a short drive to check out all the adventures the North Georgia mountains have to offer. As the sign says that adorns the family room, “It’s A Wonderful Life.” Here, it’s all about bringing that phrase to life for you and your family.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (king, queen, twin over full bunk beds, twin bunk beds with trundle, queen futon)
- Game Room - air hockey table, foosball table, card table with poker chips, 42” flat screen TV with Blu-ray, Wii, PS2, 2 chairs, sofa, Amish rocking chair, coffee table, side tables, board games
- Outdoor - wrap around covered deck, ceiling fans, 4 rocking chairs, loveseat slider/rocker, picnic table seats 8, gas grill, hammock; patio, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 3 chairs, bench, swing
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, granite counter tops, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crockpot
- Dining Room - dining table seats 7
- Media - satellite, local phone
- Family Room - sofa, love seat, Amish glider/rocker with gliding footrest, stone wood burning fireplace, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - leather sofa, chair, queen futon, coffee table, end table, lamp, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with heavy log and wrought iron queen bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug; upstairs master suite with log king bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps, balcony with 2 chairs and table; downstairs bedroom with twin over full bunk beds, twin bunk beds with trundle, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs master bath with Jacuzzi tub, shower, vanity; downstairs bath with shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - playpen, booster seat
- Laundry - washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, ample parking but road does have a section of gravel that is steep and requires four wheel or front wheel drive.
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.